TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 03, 2017 users admin

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Paul confessed to the cameras recently that he told Jessica that Alex was upset about the Panda comment. Jessica went to Alex then Alex said Megan told her then Jessica went at Megan. That would be 4 times Megan was hurt. It's a lot. Plus being on the block.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I didn't listen to the whole conversation but Alex and Jillian were alone and were dogging her pretty bad. There was no one there for them to try and save face to. Like I said we don't know what went down before feeds started. I'm trying to keep an open mind and not declare someone guilty before ALL the facts are known. If she did nothing then the rest house need to seriously and profusely apologize for their actions and take a course in sensitivity.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, I'm watching show now, and Jessica is just a little thug! I wish someone would put that girl on the block for doing that to Megan. Just wow! She is a peice of work. Ugh 😑

And I'm sorry, but I don't find Jessica all that attractive

Ntegrity

06-28-2005

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ntegrity a private message Print Post    
That was the saddest thing I have ever seen on BB, and I've watched from the beginning!

As far as Jessica, my mama always said, "Pretty is as pretty does!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What did Jessica do to Megan? Defended herself to Alex about a comment that Megan repeated (incorrectly) to Alex, basically calling Jessica a racist. You bet I would have done the same thing. We've seen how inappropriate comments can follow a person long after Big Brother.

I think Megan has serious issues and shouldn't have been in the Big Brother House, but I found her unappealing and way out of her league.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just don't think this is any different than what we've been seeing on BB for years. Think back to stuff we've seen in numerous past seasons. The only difference here is that the person left. You know who I feel bad for? Cameron. A person who really wanted to play the game.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
While Jessica may not be my favorite HG, I dont see that she did anything wrong. Megan tried to be the Social Justice Warrior and Jessica stood up for herself. I would think that anyone that was accused of being racist would call out the person and point out that those words never were said.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Roxip,there was a clip on the show that Paul stated he had heard Jessica's comment too and had heard her say Pao Pao. Yes, Jessica did not specifically say "Panda" but she also evaded the fact that she did say "you need to go over there save her from Pao Pao" which did come across to me as a racist comment in the fact that Alex DOES have a name and she is not an "interchangeable Asian" that you can just call her the name of a previous Asian houseguest. I stated a bit more about it in the 2nd episode reaction thread. Jessica disgusts me.

What I did want to mention here re:Megan was that I think Josh's freak out had most to do with him psyching himself out and needing to come up with an excuse as to why he took the golden apple. He needed to excuse himself for doing such a selfish thing so he tried to made up this false idea that the house was after him and then narrowed it down to pinning it on Megan. I think he kept calling her a snake etc, because do you guys remember when he was talking to the other guys in the house he was pointing out that she will likely try to break up the guys alliance. And he referenced a comment that she made during the Apple temptation trapeze challange. She made a comment to (I think mainly the people to her right) but Josh was sitting to her left and she said "we need to get these big guys out or they are going to control everything". She was speaking on general terms but I think Josh blew that up (I'm not sure that he really felt specifically threatened) in order to make it seem like she was coming directly after him. And he thought she was a snake because she wanted to get a group of people out who actually are working together and it would be smart to do???

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I think Jessica should have owned up to what she did say as that would have clarified the situation. What she did was show us that she really is one of the mean girls.

Even if Jessica had owned up I don't think Megan would have survived the show, she seemed to be very fragile and not the military persona she was trying to be. I hope she has some love and help to get her through whatever is causing her distress.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Perhaps my judgment is colored by the fact that I just found Megan unappealing as a player. She didn't even have her facts straight when she went to Alex and tattled on Jessica.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to criticize Megan. Anyone who has worked with someone who has PTS from a sexual assault in the service deserves my grace.

If you haven't experienced it, or worked with people who have it, you have no idea.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's not criticizing Megan to say that she was a factor in what happened. It is a fact that she misheard Jessica and then publicly accused her of racism. She could have just gone to Jessica and asked her about it and then decided how to handle it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Saying she should have/could have done something else is a kind of criticism.

But I wasn't specifically speaking to your post. :-)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Megan did not go around screaming "racist". She approached Alex and told her what she thought she heard. And by the way it was at the very least a racially insensitive remark, and not the first by Jessica. She has also referred to Dominique as Davonne

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, admittedly I don't see online, but I didn't see some kind of over the top behavior by Megan that warranted the over reaction by Jessica.

When Jessica went after her, all I see was that deer in the headlights look common to trauma victims when they are triggered.

It broke my heart for her.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Perhaps you could look at it that way Roxip, but she did think she had her facts straight and she wanted to let Alex know that someone made an unsettling comment about her. Alex and Megan and Ramses and Jillian had been decently tight group since the beginning so as a "friend and ally" Megan thought she should tell Alex and I don't blame her. She just had the unfortunate chance that no one else heard or decided to clarify the comment.

I 100% agree about the mean girl assessment Scuba. That whole kitchen scene was just sad to watch. Jessica was acting like she definitely had the power in that conversation and the smirk and smiles I saw drove me nuts. She even went as far to say things like "what are you trying to do here?" "Do you know how dumb you look by saying this?" And....AND I just rewatched the scene before it when Jessica and Cody were on the hammock and Paul went up to give them a heads up that Megan had said she made a racist comment to Alex and Jessica legit said "ughhh she's talking about the Pao Pao comment". So she knew EXACTLY what comment Megan was referring to and she just denied that she even said anything and acted like Megan was insane for thinking it was "panda". What a witch. Once the kitchen thing was done Jessica made a face, flipped her hair and said "moving on!" In a cocky way and then laughed. Total meangirl.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I know you weren't, Kar. :-)

With respect to Jessica referring to current houseguests by past houseguest names, I guess the one test would be if she refers to any white houseguests in that manner.

With respect to Jessica's so called overreaction, it can't be fun to be publicly accused of racism.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I liked Alex until she turned her back on Megan after the blow up. Friends don't do that, she should have tried to find out what really happened instead of taking Jessica's word and to walk out of a room when Megan walked in, just mean. Not impressed with this cast.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I totally saw what you saw Karuuna. The deer in the headlights thing. She was not drama at all. Just tried to calmly defend what she thought she heard and why she'd told Alex.

I am extremely saddened by Alex's behavior too. I guess I can't believe she turned on Megan so easily, she did refer to her as her "closest confidante" in the house and yet all it took was one lying conversation from Jesica (who she was not friends with at all )in the storage room for Alex to flip on megan and not trust that Megan was correct (for the most part). Like wouldn't you go with the person who has been straight up with you and in your corner since you entered the house??

Alex was so aggressive in her attack on Megan :-( and she used the dumb comment several times too. It genuinelly felt like a gang up on Megan and was hard to rewatch.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you Nolanry. It's nice to know I'm not alone in how I saw it. :-)

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm more upset with Alex than I am Jessica. Alex was supposed to be her friend. Megan trusted her.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Shenanagon, I agree with you.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
This is from jokers update last night chat with Cody and Jessica

Mon 2:00 AM BBT Cody tells Jess that he trusts the outsiders, her, and Mark more than the rest of their allies and that the outsiders will keep - Harper_Lee
them safe.

Jess: I'm stressed because I don't want to align myself with the people you want to align yourself with...

Cody: It's fine, we can play with different people. We can have separate allies.

Jess: No we can't. I'm physically ill now. The people who were on your side want us up now. I'm convinced Paul would put us up together. Christmas is mad because you were more upset when you nominated Alex than when you threw her and Paul under the bus...

Cody: Christmas is right. I dig Alex wayyyyy more than I dig those two. Alex deserves to be here. What has Christmas done?

Jess: ...We've been here for twelve days... What have I done?!

Cody: You've played a damn good game and you singlehandedly took out Meg.

Jess: Yes. And I literally regret doing that.

Cody: It's fine, though. At the time, it was the right move. You're playing the game... What have Christmas or Paul done?

Jess: Where am I on your totem pole of loyalty?

Cody: At the top! Literally, You and Mark. And then Matt... I think Matt. I hope Matt. I am hoping all the couples, are still on team Cody... But with the things I've been hearing, I'm not so sure... But I know I have the outsiders.

Jess: *Sighing, Blinking off into space* (in response)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that people overreact to things when they are isolated in that house. Look at how excited people get about it here and we're just watching it. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We need a link to the source or we have to remove quoted material. It's the rules. Thanks.