TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 02, 2017 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
A separate thread may be a good place for news articles and interviews outside the house. Its always nice to have it in one place .

Camaronss post eviction interview:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-19-cameron-heard-eviction-interview-1017889

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
From Megan's local paper:

http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/
television/2017/06/30/megan-lowder-ptsd-previous-assault-reason-she-left-big-brother-house-early/444830001/

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Missy.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It pisses me off that they left Josh in the house and he bullied her and caused her anxiety. complete bs!

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
It pisses me off that BB should have never let her in the house because of her condition. I agree Josh did bully her.

Another great casting move by Robyn Kasss.

JK

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know how Josh passed the psyche eval before going into the house.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=26602777

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie I said the same thing!! I also feel they should have removed him for causing her the ptsd!

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
I really liked Meaghan. I think she was targeted by some of the houseguests just to keep the attention off of themselves. She was mistreated from the very beginning by the very people who came into the house afraid they would be picked on. It seems their mentality was to attack and gang up on someone before it happened to them. Josh and Cody are dispicable people. They have no manners or kindness in their hearts. No one should ever tell someone they just met, "I just don't like you." To humiliate someone on national television is in extremely poor taste. I feel sorry for Meaghan, but I feel that the backlash that Josh, Cody, and the others who had a hand in hurting Meaghan will do far more damage to them in the eyes of the fans of Big Brother. Americans love the underdogs and hates the bullies. You never know what someone is carrying around in their soul. Show people kindness, not hatred. What goes around comes around. I can't wait to see Josh and Cody evicted. Do y'all think the audience will give them a dose of their own medicine with a well-timed, "BOOOOO!"?

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Well said Patty! You said everything I would say for me!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She wouldn't have lasted an hour with Evel Dick. This is nothing new to Big Brother. I guess she never watched the show?

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
Don't they psych test during casting? PTSD should be a problem. I'm so jaded that I always look at contestants suing a show for exposing them to something that exacerbates a condition.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well said Patty but they wont get booed. CBS wont allow it. In Maggie and the Friendship season the audience was warned not to boo. I think they even filled the audience with mostly employees

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Big Brother can be a nasty experience. I'm a bit astonished that this still comes as a surprise after all these seasons.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine why BB thought someone with PTSD and needed a service dog would be a good fit for BB. Shame on them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This whole incident is disgusting.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yep. esp since it didnt appear anyone came to her defense

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Can someone explain the incident? I'm not sure exactly what happened and how this was different from the usual Big Brother crap that we see every season?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I think because it appeared to come out of nowhere, she didnt do anything to provoke him. We were never shown IF she did do something. It was bizarre. Also, I dont remember any past HG having this kind of anger at someone right away.

she didnt even yell back, she calmly apologized for whatever she did...even SHE didnt know what set him off

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I got the feeling he went off because she asked who had taken the golden apple- and he was already volatile having done it.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
I really liked Meghan, she was my early favorite. Sad that she left. Editing may have been for drama but Josh came across acting unhinged for literally no reason at all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if I could have been as calm as she was when he was in her face screaming at her.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Remember we don't know what went down before the feeds started. She must of behaved in a way to cause the others, even her alliance to dislike her so much. Also Remember no one knew she had a problem.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday -- who in Meghan's alliance disliked her? I wouldn't put too much weight on what some may say now, after the fact. It may be a case of wanting to distance themselves from someone who is no longer in the house and do not want to put a target on themselves for siding with Meghan after knowing her just a week or so.

I also don't put too much weight on the opinions of the two who showed the most 'dislike' for her. Josh, who seemed a bit unbalanced himself, apologized to her. Cody....well he just doesn't like her. I think it showed more for his character than hers and I base that on his comments of others and not just his comments about Meghan.

Of course she may have done something to draw such ire but then again maybe all she did was breathe.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I felt horrible for Megan BUT this is nothing new in Big Brother and a Super Fan of all people would be expecting it.

I still like Megan and she is only 23. I'm 52 and while I love the show I'd likely go bonkers in there quickly lol