TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Elena Davies

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: Cast Bios: Elena Davies users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Fort Worth, TX
Current city: Dallas, TX

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, abrasive, and charming.

Favorite activities: Instagram, listening to live music, napping, tailgating, and shaking my booty.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Leaving my friends and family, and living with complete strangers.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
James Huling from Seasons 17 and 18 because he made it fun.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I think it's always situational. It would depend on the different personalities in the house, but forming alliances and manipulating other Houseguests is my Plan A.

My life's motto is… Don't go anywhere without beer koozies and a phone charger.

What would you take into the house, and why?
- My phone, because of Instagram and I'll miss my mom
- My dog, because she's real cute and she cuddles me at night
- El Rancho Grande's chips and queso

Fun facts about yourself:
- My dad brought a Longhorn steer into my dorm room
- I took a spontaneous trip to Colorado to a music festival by myself
- I swam with dolphins
- I got a breast reduction

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215643/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick‏Verified account @EvelDick 40s40 seconds ago
More
They recruited Elena off Instagram 💩
#BB19

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
She looks much older than 26

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
ewwwww she didn't win me over with her Jeff interview.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What is funny to me is that she is a bit player on a show that has four main personalities and she looks like a Jenna Owens (one of the other personalities) wanna be. Same hair style, smile, etc. She is the phone screener and does a few bits.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
I live in the DFW area. I wonder what radio station she is on.

Jenhavins

08-23-2000

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenhavins a private message Print Post    
Kidd Kraddick and the Morning Show. She is on in different segments of the show regarding dating and social media.

Jenhavins

08-23-2000

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenhavins a private message Print Post    
She really is a sweet girl. I enjoyed her on the show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Not really on my radar yet.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Annoys me a lot. Can't put my finger on why.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
She is so pretty, I love her pin up look

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm putting this screencap of Elena's picture on her FB page for the people that don't believe that Elena can resemble Nicole Franzel BB18 at times.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Sorry, the picture was huge so I had to remove it and resize. Hopefully this one is smaller.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Wow, she's so pretty. How old is that pic? She looks so different now.
And nope, I don't really see the resemblance to Nicole.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
It was posted July 2014.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I saw a picture of Elena wearing a pair of glasses and there was a slight resemblance to Nicole wearing glasses.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: