TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Dominique Cooper

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: Cast Bios: Dominique Cooper users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Tuskegee, AL
Current city: Woodbridge, VA

Three adjectives that describe you: Uber-optimistic, energetic, and determined.

Favorite activities: Eating and trying out different restaurants, attending happy hours, running, creative writing, speaking, and reading as many books as my attention span will allow.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Sharing a bathroom with several people… [it's] college all over again!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Hmmm… I'm still trying to figure that out. LOL.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Be friendly and maintain integrity; always be watchful, but not in a creepy way; be observant; and take mental notes about everyone.

Also, remain neutral, as long as possible, and consistently strategize.

My life's motto is… Pursue purpose (dreams) at all cost!

What would you take into the house, and why?
- The Bible, so I can continue learning and growing; my existence is bigger than me.
- Haircare/skincare, including makeup and my aloe vera plant. My hair and my skin means nearly everything to me.
- A journal with pictures of my family and friends to remind me of why I'm there.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I have a fantastic sense of humor
- I'm not afraid to speak the truth, nor do I shy away from controversy
- I can read people really well—emphasis on "really well"
- I'm a seasonal fitness freak, but I NEVER, EVER turn down a free meal
- I have crazy faith and I love to love and learn. Nothing is impossible!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215642/

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm not even an answer for favorite past HG? How was her video?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Perhaps she hasn't had time to watch the past season videos in sequester yet?

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
"my existence is bigger than me."
"My hair and my skin means nearly everything to me."

Okey-dokey then.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Seems bubbly and good-natured. I like her at this point, as long as she doesn't start proselytizing on the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think she comes across as fake.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I can see people thinking that but she reminds me of my son's friend and she is the same way sooooo super sweet and gorgeous and she is truly genuine. since she reminds me of his friend I immediately liked her

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I think it's awesome that she's doing so well under the radar right now hope it stays that way for a while.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
she is "under the radar" so I don't really have any opinion of her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why does she try to act so mysterious? She says she has a masters but won't say what it is in, what is it that she is trying to hide? I don't get it.

I know she thinks she is really special (she must have had parents who told her she walked on water, LOL) but I don't think she is all that and a bag of chips.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates 3h3 hours ago
More
Dominique is back on Twitter! You can follow her here: @CDmAI #BB19

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: