TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Nominations/Strategy. Good choice or ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2017: Nominations/Strategy. Good choice or Bad? users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Demetri nommed Emily and Dillon, obviously the newbies don't wish to win this season.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I can't believe how they can't seem to figure out they should stick together.

They won the 1st 2 HOH's and could be in control over the vets at this point.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Totally dumb gameplay, infuriating.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It is really strange that they target each other instead of the former players. Same mistake by the first HOH, at least she could have nominated one from each group. The belief that they could backdoor with a replacement nomination is risky. If the next HOH is a newbie they really should nominate two former players... just to be sure one goes.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Very bizarre. I seem to recall seeing something similar in one of the U.S. BB's as well. Is it that they want to play with the returning players?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Probably. There's no other explanation for it.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jimmer- part of it is probably that.

Part of it night be that the newbies individually get along better with the vets than with other newbies- if you're going to be stuck for 10 weeks with someone, better to be stuck with someone you like than not..

And another part is that if there are more audience votes, if they don't play nice with the vets they could be in trouble. They already saw a vet get immunity until jury- what happens if the audience gets HOH and gets to pick noms?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Those are good theories.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Possibilities but geez let's narrow down the field of returnees. Karen and her backdoor story was bullshit. She wanted Mark or Demetri gone and was just backpedalling for them. Bruno is good at challenges. I'd wonder whether Demetrius hope is to backdoor him. But then he chose all women for slop. All the guys are well rested (that room is horrendous) and have full bellies.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
That one former player is a target now, I'm okay with it, but Dallas was not the one I would have wanted out this early.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
on a scale of the returnees Dallas is a zero. he has no allies among them. A wasted week imo.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
When it comes to these twists of half returning players and newbies. If I was a newbie I would agree to the huge newbie alliance but would be immediately be looking to find my real alliance. So far in these situations on BB and Survivor it has yet to pan out to be the easy evictions that they should be.

So I would have the knowledge that my big alliance wasn't going to last and start looking pronto!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Neda went after and won HOH. She obviously wants to be a factor in the game rather than just laying low with her immunity.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
She is a contradiction. When she won immunity she said she wanted to be in everywhere so she can make decisions. Then in the Oreo challenge she said she wanted to appear weak so she wouldn't be a target after immunity. She can't help herself though she is competitive

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
In my opinion, Neda was smart to win somehow, if she lays low till Jury then was final 2, they would say she only got there because she won Canada's vote.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Jasper Neda is just too competitive to lay back. However we have had this before and by just laying back and doing nothing can also hurt you. You can still try and form the house the way you want before you become eligible for eviction.

In some ways if you think about it. When you have immunity like this that is the time you can do some dirty play. People change from day to day in that house so you could do something dirty and it is forgotten a week later.

I'm glad she is doing something. Probably why I liked her last time. Plus being really hot doesn't hurt lol

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I agree with Neda's nominations, one from each group, that's good, but also two women, that's great if you think that already two guys left the house and I hate to see too many women left in the house. Those are my only reasons, I find both girls quite entertaining and I would have chosen two other women, but I'm ready to see one woman leave the house. It would be interesting to see what Neda would do if one of the nominees wins POV, she should pick another woman as replacement nominee.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: