TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 12, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2017: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2017 Season: Archive through March 12, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Getting ready. First show is March 15th! :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
March 15,2017 is the start date.

Sorry having some iPad issue I couldn't copy the link.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to the new season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Jasper and Lake_gal, I moved your posts over to the new area here. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hello USA!!!!

I love this show. I'm also sure that any of our American friends who like Big Brother would like Big Brother Canada as well. So I encourage you to give it a try!

It's not that hard. All you have to do is get a VPN account (there are free work arounds or you can pay a few dollars a month) but the feeds are free and the shows are free online, so it probably works out to less than Big Brother USA.

Ask if you have questions. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer! I'm looking forward to this, I will miss the after show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The first 8 cast members. The other 8 tomorrow.

http://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-canada-5-cast-reveal-part-1/

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The official bios of the first 8.

http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/houseguests/gary-levy/

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Are those top 4 former houseguests? They seem familiar... Anyway, I welcome this new season at this time of the year (still deep in snow and not many new shows on tv, at least where I live). I'm curious to see the house and the new furniture (are they still with the Brick?).

I liked having Tim back last year, but can't imagine getting someone from USA or Europe with those 4 former Canadian houseguests, actually too many of them for my taste.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes the top four are former houseguests.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It's 9 former house guests so far. I do hope the rest are new. I had no idea they were going down this route. It should be fun though. I liked all of them. (I think, lol)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They've announced nine?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
8 and your right 4 returnees. I hate to say this but sometimes they look so similar, can I just say I was tired when I looked at it? 😜

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
And here I thought you had some insider knowledge.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Full cast:

http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/houseguests/?cid=sf61210937+sf61210937

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well look at me, I was psychic afterall! 8 returnees. kindof

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I really feel as if I've seen my fill of Gary! He has been on every season, as a commentator since his turn as houseguest! I do want to see Neda again she was interesting.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
It sure doesn't seem fair to have an employee of the show as a HG. I would love it if Gary is the first one voted out. Of course the show would probably find a way to bring him back.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am seeing this as giving him a second chance, since he was kinda robbed of winning. But yeah, I have seen enough of Gary to last a lifetime. And yep, they would find a way to bring him back, we have already lived that.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ya I don't want to pile on but I would have preferred more new people. But maybe it'll be fun anyway.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
lol it's giving Gary a THIRD chance. (It's also giving Sindy a third chance but I like her so I don't mind.)

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
I know this is probably the wrong place for this but GET OVER IT!! Lol

Just wanted to bop in to say I'm meeting a fellow BB fan in person for the first time tomorrow that I met HERE 10-15 years ago. So I want the moderators/site owners to know how much I appreciate the hard work you all have done all this time keeping this place going. It will always be my BB place of birth (and a great place for mamapors to cheat on our group chat in, BUSTED!!!)

I'm meeting fabnsabs who you all banned years ago cuz she was no doubt being a butt and probably had it coming but it's why we all left. You all are awesome, a bit too strict, but awesome!!

So thanks for all you do and one more thing .... SKRUBIKA!!!

#PeaceSignEmoji

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, March 10, 2017 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Well I'm already Team Neda hope I spelled her name right I might have forgot the proper spelling.

I too have had more than my fill of Gary Glitter!!! I was ticked when he returned in his season let alone being on the after show for years and now have him return again. I say no thanks!

I think Neda could be in real trouble because she is the best player of all them. Kevin too just has to be not so arrogant to see what is going on around him.

Always look forward to BBCan it is now my fav BB. :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
There is an older woman in the house but no man to match her age, she'll feel like the mamma of the house. Hope she'll last longer than some young guns there...

I'm surprised they are not showing the 'house tour' on the official website (like they do in the US). I went there hoping to see it, I really liked the furniture last season. Maybe I may be getting confused with some other countries, but it was last season we saw a nice little secret place for the two girls who could watch the rest of the house, I hope it was indeed Canada and they'll repeat it and with even better ideas.
(Do you know it was the first season of BB Canada that made me watch the movie Divergent and still love it).

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was happy to at least on hg over the age of 25 of this show. Unfortunately i dont think she will last long. Younger people are so cliquey and she will on the outside from the get go!