TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Upcoming...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2017: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2017 Season users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 12, 2017Cablejockey25 03-12-17  10:37 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Hi Cleo, we still miss you!

I hope Gary is the first one voted out as well. He had his chance and then got a job with BBCAN after it.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
One thing I'll admit BBCan does very well are their sets- I saw pics of the interview/FOTH set and it looks amazing...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I really don't mind seeing advertising on tv that Big Brother Canada is starting and all the houseguests happy to play, etc... but to freeze my Italian streaming and hop on my computer screen when I'm concentrating on what my daily Italian debate is telling me, this I don't understand at all. How does this happen? Just because I'm a Canadian viewer, how can Canadian advertising freeze my Italian website to insert their own commercials?? Is this my server's fault, any tech here able to explain this interference.... I mean, I like Big Brother but I don't need to see it advertise it during my streaming of my Italian favorite debates...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If any US people are looking for a way to watch feeds this year, there is a new browser that makes it soooooooo easy. Built in VPN. No fees, and it works beautifully. It is called Opera. There is also an Opera App for phones and iPads and notebooks. Here is a link to a page that will help you get set up.

http://www.yourrealityrecaps.com/big-brother-canada-5-when-where-and-how-to-watch/

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mama... I checked the link, but my problem is another. I can watch BB Canada on Global, no problem there. I am talking about watching an Italian tv channel online and American or Canadian advertising hop in just because I am a Canadian viewer. This I can't understand. I talked to my internet provider and it's not their fault, I told them that luckily I can mute the commercials even if I can't skip them, and NOW I no longer have the option of muting, there is absolutely no option for sound, it seems almost someone overheard me saying I can mute and now I no longer can.... what a world !!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Why do you think this is related to Big Brother Canada?

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Mama... Oh that is so nice of you to provide that information I can't wait to check it out I was dying to find ana easy way to get the feeds and watch the show I had Hoalu but they say not to trust it and I do know about BMX to watch the show but I love the feeds thank you

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, not every day you see an advertising of Big Brother Canada on an Italian political debate online. My eyes just popped...

Anyway, what a house !!!!! I think this is the most beautiful BB house ever, even the Australian can't compare. Wow !!! Great idea, past, present and future !!! Congrats to the Canadians !!

Chandler

06-08-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chandler a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mamapors and everyone for the information on BB Canada. I think I've got Opera set up correctly. Does anyone know when the live feeds start?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Mamapors is super helpful!

My guess is they should start after the show tonight so that should be at 10:00 EDT.

I'm going to close this pre-show thread now and we can continue the discussion in the TV episode thread or Current Live Feed Discussion threads or other threads anyone would like to create on more specific topics.