TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2016: CBB - Summer Season - July 2016: General Discussion : Archive through August 23, 2016 users admin

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Lewis should have been looking in the mirror when he made that comment about Samantha.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
So Bear cheated on his girlfriend. I really hope he goes tomorrow.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Correct me if I am wrong, but he not only cheated on his girlfriend in the BB house with Chloe but he broke up with his girlfriend as well. He is a despicable person. Can't wait to watch the show later to see what happened when she came into the house!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not looking at any of the posts above and I just downloaded the first few eps of the season. So now I am watching ep 1 and here is Frankie introducing himself and he said "I am a Broadway star"...LMAO! ON what planet is a Frankie a US Broadway star? I can't believe he got away with saying that on the premiere. Being a back up dancer is not a Broadway star.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
What was the use of humiliating Bear with his ex girlfriend showing up at the BB house while he can't move and can't really say much, okay, he looked uncomfortable for a while, but this is Bear, he doesn't stay uncomfortable for very long, just because she shows up and tells him all sorts of things to make him feel guilty he's not gonna roll over and die.

And to cry because a relative comes to see them, oh lord ! can't they stand a bit of separation? Is this a motive to get all teary ... oh for heaven's sake !! And not just Samantha but the others who were watching them, all teary... my goodness ! And Frank? Can't he just stop showing his naked body to us? It's getting old...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Spoiling the Double Eviction today (watching it right now on BB Viewer)

James and Lewis Evicted

Why is the public letting Bear stay in. He gets weirder by the day.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 19, 2016 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Fantastic we didn't lose Ricky and Sam. I'm glad about Lewis, don't mind either way about James, I don't like him but he's far better than Bear.

I presume there's still the eviction on Tuesday where two will go... but as it will most likely to be Bear against three others then anyone who likes the drama will vote Bear, those who don't like the drama will split between the other three, and Bear will probably stay.

And then the same in the final, his sort of vote won't be split as his friends are out, so he could do really well, top three for sure.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv times up until Friday's finale

Sun21 1-2pm S18E25 CBB
Sun21 2-3pm BOTS (on 5*)

Mon22 1-2pm S18E26 CBB
Mon22 3.05-4.05pm BOTS
Mon22 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House (on 5*)

Tue23 1-2pm S18E27 CBB: Live Eviction
Tue23 2.30-3.35pm BOTS
Tue23 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House (on 5*)

Wed24 1-2pm S18E28 CBB
Wed24 still can't see any BOTS
Wed24 4-5pm CBB: Live from the House (on 5*)

Thu25 1-2pm S18E29 CBB
Thu25 2-3.35pm BOTS
Thu25 4.05-5pm CBB: Live from the House (on 5*)

Fri26 1-2.50pm S18E30 CBB: Live Final
Fri26 2.50-4.20pm BOTS

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the schedule Kitt

I would love to see Bear and Frankie go next, they are both annoying, moreso Bear, but still. I don't think there is a double eviction, though, so I'm wondering if it will be Marnie. It's hard to say.

I'd love to see Ricky win the show. I like that he doesn't let the nonsense get the better of him. I don't know if that would happen, though. I also wouldn't mind to see Sam win, I think she's handled herself really well, in spite of the nonsense. And Renee I think has done well, so I'd like to see her in the final at least.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The four winners of yesterdays competition get two nominations each, the four losers each only get one.

Nominations are as follows:

Aubrey - Marnie and Samantha
Renee - Samantha and Marnie
Marnie - Ricky and Samantha
Frankie - Marnie and Katie
Ricky - Katie
Katie - Frankie
Samantha - Frankie
Bear - Frankie

Up for eviction are : Bear, Samantha, Ricky, Frankie, Katie, and Marnie

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So Marnie, Frankie and Sam all got 3 noms, Katie got 2, Ricky 1. With Bear in the mix they could have easily stopped at four people up or five people up but they chose all six. Surely that means it's got to be a double eviction??

I think Bear's safe and Ricky's safe. Not sure about the popularity of Marnie, but I'd guess it'll be two of her, Katie and Sam.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Yes, it is a double. Every housemate that got a nomination was put up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Katie needs a break! And I guess she'll most likely get one.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
What was Katie's problem? She questioned over and over and OVER why Frankie put her up and she said she never would have thought Frankie would nominate her. Well then why did she nominate Frankie?

They both said they had a feeling the other was going to nominate them. I don't understand why Katie needed to talk this out. In Katie's words "WOW....WOW....JUST WOW!"

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's just a little bit crazy, that's my technical term for it ;). I think she's at the point where she thinks she sees the hidden meaning in everything, I think we've had others in the past get to the same point, although my feeling is Katie was a little more already there than others have been.

I blame Aubrey. She's a bit of a troublemaker imo. She threw out the "unstable" word (why would she think that would help?!) and I think Katie blew it up in her mind while listening to the rest of what Frankie was saying, and when she WOWed it was in reaction to that. And then stormed off proving them right when they thought she was unstable.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Kitt...when I wrote my post, I had originally included a bit about Aubrey doing what Aubrey does best - - being a trouble maker but I could not remember the word that was used ('unstable') so decided to leave it out. Aubrey brings issues up and sounds very innocent but makes a mark on the other person.

There was no reason why Aubrey had to bring to Katie's attention that Frankie said she was unstable (except that Aubrey wanted to innocently put a negative mark on Frankie). I realize that is why Katie left the room doing her Wow Wow rant but I still don't understand why she kept questioning why Frankie nominated her when she nominated Frankie? At this point it is a rhetorical question...lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think she uses much logic to frame her arguments! But yes, it made no sense, she's just way too touchy about being judged in any way.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
All housemates get boos except Marnie. Katie seems to be getting the most boos.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Bear boos
Frankie boos
Katie boos
Marnie cheers
Ricky boos and some cheers
Samantha boos

The evicted housemates are:

Katie 7th evicted
Samantha 8th evicted

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Amy! Probably good for all that Katie's out. I think Samantha will be shocked deep down, even if she puts on a brave face. She seems to have a really overinflated view of her own fame. Sure she sold a lot of records and has a lot of fans but most people think of her as somewhat of a has been, and the fans she does have aren't really in the Big Brother voter demographic.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Good evictions, didn't really care for those two ladies. I'm surprised Renee is still there. Another 3 weeks and this is also over !

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Samantha was who I wanted to win but she didn't really shine in that house. I find this whole season to be a huge disappointment to me because of Bear and Heavy D. Channel 5 has been driving Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother in a totally different direction than the classic version. My husband and I turned to BBUK and CBBUK because we didn't like what BBUS turned into and now they are turning BBUK into more of a BBUS. It really sucks that people like Bear, Heavy D, Charlie, Farrah, Marc, Marco, Helen, and Perez etc. are now the crazy driving force behind what people find "entertaining" about big brother instead of the social experiment that was the origin of big brother.

I loved when it was the housemates against big brother, now the housemates just fight between themselves. People say that the non obnoxious housemates are boring but because of the over the top ones we never even get to see what the other housemates could be like because they are hiding in corners and under the covers to keep out of the chaos.

I am so looking forward to Friday and for big brother to be over for a few months because this summer has been draining. I participate in another forum where if you don't agree with the majority then you are brow beaten and they tend to be part of the keep the most "entertaining", to them, housemates in crowd so they are all for Bear and his crew this season.

No clue who I want to win out of those that are left because I hate Americans in CBB, especially Aubrey and Renee this year, and I don't want to validate Bear or Marnie's behavior so I guess I am left with Ricky.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Spunky, days, not weeks!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Totally agree, Amy. I think the vote to save they use has also made it worse, because there's no way for the viewers to get rid of the worst people.

This season has been a total bust in my eyes, it was several loud people completely dominating over 10(?) others who I would have found interesting if they'd been able to open their mouths without constant badgering from Bear or Heavy D. The summer season was better because the vote to evict meant we got rid of people like Marco early on.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
God yes, had the summer series been vote to save it would have been awful. At least we were able to get some of the bad housemates out and I was happy with the winner in the end though I did have the ordeal of being badgered about liking the unpopular ones.

I want vote to evict for CBB but we can't be voting against celebrities, it my bruise their fragile egos to be told you are the most hated in the house.