TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Tiffany Rousso

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2016: Cast Bios: Tiffany Rousso users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: West Palm Beach, FL
Current City: Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Three adjectives that describe you: Passionate, smart, and sincere.

Favorite Activities: Playing basketball, wakeboarding, paddle boarding, painting, singing, and playing guitar.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Staying focused and positive. It seems like a lot of past Houseguests start getting paranoid and that seems to be their downfall. Every moment in the house is a chance to turn it all around. It’s like living in a fairytale book you’re creating yourself.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I really liked Janelle [Pierzina from Season 6]. She was a competition beast and was also very smart. She played social when she had to, and pulled out the competition wins when she had to. She was also very likeable, in general.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I am planning on integrating three key facets into my game: I want to build rapport with everyone, be social, and have one person I can trust until the end. I will make people feel like I am on their side. I also hope to be great at competitions when needed. It’s all about timing. You don't want to come out with guns blazing!

I’ll also be sure to align myself loosely with bigger threats, so they get taken out first, but they will be more likely to win HOH competitions.

My life’s motto is…
Live with urgency.

What would you take into the house, and why?
A secret spy kit—kidding!—music, and champagne and orange juice. Mimosas for everyone!
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215238/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Also the sister of Vanessa from last season.

Debra

11-19-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1006596/big-brother-season-18-meet-the-new-cast/

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Vanessa's sister? Oh nooooo! I really liked her, but got a bit of a red flag @ her life's motto: Live with urgency and then I read she's Vanessa's sister. Didn't watch but one or two episodes last year because of Vanessa. Couldn't take her 'urgency.'

I so hope this gal is different. I really want to like her.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I don't remember Vanessa. Hmmm

I give her points for liking Janelle though. :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Vanessa was the professional poker player, right?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hopefully she isn't as emotional and manic as Vanessa. Vanessa was exhausting. What killed me was how Vanessa got involved in nominations when she clearly didn't have to. There were weeks she could have just skated by through eviction, but she couldn't leave well enough alone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, Roxip.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tiffany (@TiffanyAlexis04),

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: