TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bronte D'Acquisto

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2016: Cast Bios: Bronte D'Acquisto users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Current City: Denver, CO

Three adjectives that describe you: Capable, willing, and determined.

Favorite Activities: I love to solve math problems consisting of calculus, statistics and probability. I also run, look at adoptable dogs, stretch, and walk to the mall to purchase more hair accessories.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think I might become stir-crazy after a good month-and-a-half. I really enjoy getting outdoors and going on hikes, so staying put inside for that long will be a challenge.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I loved Derrick [Levasseur from Season 16]! He played such a well-rounded game. I truly want people to say, "Oh, Bronte is the girl-version of Derrick!"

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Before I make a move, I am going to think through the worst-case scenario of what might happen with my decisions, and then come up with solutions for them! Houseguests tend to focus on how everything will play out perfectly and then they don’t know how to get out of a sticky situation.

My life’s motto is…
Be willing to do what it takes.

What would you take into the house, and why?
My running shoes, so I can sleep at night, and my motion sickness medicine. I have to have that in order to run, and if I don't run, I can't sleep. Also, pictures of my sisters!
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215231/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wonder if she got any pointers from Becky.

Debra

11-19-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1006596/big-brother-season-18-meet-the-new-cast/

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That voice is going to drive me nuts all season. I posted in the discussion area that she sounds like a squeaky munchkin.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh, I haven't listened to their bios...when I have more time I will. Today I have just been reading them.

I think she and Paul may become friends/alliance.

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, why do you say that? Is she related to Becky?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She is not related that I know of but I wondered because Becky is also from Denver and may have been at the auditions. So they could know each other.

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
Voice drives me nuts too!

Aspiemom

07-18-2010

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aspiemom a private message Print Post    
The voice. Omg.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't be able to spend much time around her. The voice would drive me right out of the room!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Twitter:
Glenn - @GLENNNBX
Jozea - @jossie_flores
Bronte - @bbbronte18…

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: