TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Paulie Calafiore

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2016: Cast Bios: Paulie Calafiore users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Howell, NJ
Current City: Howell, NJ

Three adjectives that describe you: Driven, passionate, and quick-witted.

Favorite Activities: I love various martial arts, exercise, and instruments. I like Krav Maga the most on the martial arts side and playing the guitar on the instrument side.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Being away from my family and my business. I’ll definitely have to put a lot of faith in the fact that I have good people working for me to make sure the business continues to grow, especially during the crucial months of the summer.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Cody Calafiore from Season 16, for obvious reasons.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
There are multiple strategies I’ll use, none of which have any meaning prior to entering the house and seeing what pieces I’ll be playing chess with.

My life’s motto is…
A comfort zone is a wonderful place, but nothing ever grows there.

What would you take into the house, and why?
A toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash because it would be impossible to be social at all with rancid breath.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215230/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brother of Cody who played with Derrick.

Debra

11-19-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1006596/big-brother-season-18-meet-the-new-cast/

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I like his life motto.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I like his pic! hubba hubba

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
In case we want to find this later.

Gbcole
Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 11:20 am
https://twitter.com/portaltonowhere/status/758561134836260865

This is a video of Paulie on Evel Dick's twitter page. What kind of commercial would this be for??!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AN explanation.

Abby7
Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 3:22 pm
The guy with Paulie in the roller skating video is Ryan Allen Carrillo. He hosted a reality tv show with Rachel Reiley. So he has that connection. Back in August 2014 he even hosted an event with Rachel that Paulie attended....as "with cody's big brother":
http://losangeles.gaycities.com/events/404966-big-brother-viewing-party

So makes some sense now.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I have no idea, Dipo, but I highly approve of the content. Hubba hubba!

And given the fact that there is a (modest) amount of nudity involved, I think a NSFW warning will help. You don't want to click on the link just as your boss is walking by your desk to chat!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: