TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through May 06, 2016 users admin

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
now would be Kelsi chance to get rid of bros but she prob wont. they are her block to 100000 as they are strong phys. players

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Has anyone noticed that when Joel gets stressed,he constantly rubs his neck. I'm wondering if he wears a hearing aid or has hearing problems or is this just a habit ? It's very distracting !

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, May 02, 2016 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
no he is just strange.

also stupid is bros. they are telling Kelsi in final 4 the veto winner picks who goes home and there is NO vote. She is trying to tell them they are wrong. that the one person NOT on block votes. they wont listen. cant wait til they learn how wrong they are.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, May 02, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
WOW whew LOL

timm

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Luvbb, as much as I dislike the brothers they are correct because whoever wins the veto WILL be the only person not on the block and therefore the only person voting. Unless someone is dumb enough to win the veto and not use it. At final four HOH gives you safety, but it's the Veto that gives you safety AND power in deciding who goes home.

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Oh I guess I forgot...if the HOH wins the veto at final four then they don't vote, but they will likely make sure the person who IS voting (the one they make sure is not on the block) is the best choice to vote how they would have.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The brothers are incorrect as clarified in your second post.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I don't know why everyone says the brothers are stupid. They have been flying under the radar until last week-that was their plan. Just because someone doesn't agree with them does not make them stupid. They deserve this just as much as anybody else.

I for one am happy that they are not working to help a foreigner win Big Brother Canada. I cannot believe any of the houseguests are silly enough to help a previous winner from another country win over their own countrymen/women.

Tim is there for our viewing pleasure however he already won BB Australia so as far as I am concerned he can't go quick enough.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
But don't you think it may be smart to take Tim to the final 2, as the jury probably would want a Canadian to win ???

Alib

07-15-2000

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Irishgranny but I guess it depends on who he's with.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its sounding like it might be Joel going home.

His game has blown up and everyone knows how much he has been playing both sides.

Kelsey and the bros feel played and that will probably get Joel sent home this week/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have no problem with Tim winning and I'm Canadian. :-)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Tim deserves it. By far the best player there and he has made this season.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Tim was an equal player as far as chances when he walked in. being non Canadian doesn't play into the fact tht he is by far the best.

Joel would never make it as actor, too sensitive and emotional and would be destroyed by critics, his friends told him not to face the stress of BB and to not go on BB

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
I agree,Jimmer..I think he deserves to win also, but the brothers have made such a big deal about only a Canadian should win BBCan, that it may rub off on the jury. Hope he makes it to the end...he's so entertaining !

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Watching tonights show, its either a huge mistake by Tim and Cassandra or BB twisting things to make Joel look good .

If you believe the broadcast, Joel was always totally loyal and just didnt let Cass and Tim know what he was doing.

On the feeds, they think that Joel turned on them and totally blew up his game and pretty much have everyone convinced to send Joel home.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Joel eavedropping on Tim and brothers late last
Night
I hope he leaves. So far so good for him being the one they will vote out
Eav

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Very confusing, Flagg. The broadcast sure made Joel look loyal and hard done by.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
But we saw him give one of the brothers a movie piece during the POV comp so it was obvious to me and Tim he had made an alliance with them.

I don't understand why Tim turned on Cassandra, it was Joel , not her who betrayed him.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Tim used Cass-he told her he was not interested in winning that he was here for the experience and to help one of the middle group win,and she stupidly believed him.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This has been an ugly season compared to past years. I don't like the players nearly as well as last year.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Agreed Jimmer. I think the prior years were better because the players didn't see quite so savvy for lack of a better word. I dislike the brothers play to the cameras as well. I will admit if they were more charming it mightn't bother quite as much. They don't seem to be enjoying themselves quite as much as prior seasons.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of ready for this season to be over. The brothers seem positioned to win and I find them quite unlikeable.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yea I'm not a fan of either of the Pacqs brothers.
I'd like to see Tim or Cass win.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know who won HOH?