TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 12, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through May 12, 2016 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
After only 1 minute watching BBAD I knew Tim won the veto, it was the way the others looked so depressed, Kelsey was the only one participating in the conversation, the brothers just listened and looked bored, Cass was half asleep and Joel was somewhere else excercising, I said, how boring is the house now... I fast forwarded since all I wanted to know who won the veto and it was clear right away and I got confirmation on the live feeds summary.

So Tim gets to stay another week and if the brothers are the replacements, I think they'll go, I'd rather see Cassandra go.

I can't believe this season is almost over !

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, May 02, 2016 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Another 2 minutes of BBAD and I knew Joel was the replacement. I am not convinced that the tv ratings for the Sunday show are not hurt by too much of what is shown on the show is already old news. Somehow they'll have to find a better schedule for the tv shows, Sunday is surely a bust.

I'd rather see Cass go, she would be better than Joel in physical comps, but those guys may not see it that way and vote him out.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I would have felt like Tim did, Joel wanted to play both alliances and in the end he 'got caught' in his double game. Clearly Tim had to play for himself, but I also understand the others who felt Tim was supposed to 'not play' that hard. Who knows, but why not give it a good try and win Veto, I don't blame Tim at all. It was a hard competition and well edited with their DR comments and how their alliances, fake and true were revealed.

Now that I saw the show, I'd rather see Joel go than Cass. Tim will have to keep winning if he wants to make F3, otherwise he'll be gone next week.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Now that they will be down to the final four they pretty much all have to win or go home.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
After Joel, not all of them have to win or go home. If Kelsey loses POV she can still stay if she's up with Tim. If the Brothers lose HOH or POV they can still stay if they're up with Tim, if Cass loses HOH or POV she can still stay if she's up with Tim. It's Tim who has to win either HOH or POV, because he will be the one no one will protect. It would be exciting to see him win HOH or POV, a survivor against all odds... But going out 4th is not bad either. He put a good fight.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, now I'm not so sure Tim will go out fourth, Kelsey has the sole vote and she seemed keen on getting rid of Cassandra instead of Tim. I'm glad for him, the final battle should be an interesting experience for him, by now he understands how different the Canadian experience is from the one Down Under. I wish him well.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Tim make it to the end. If he were up against Kelsey, she's on her second chance and "He's not Canadian".

The brothers - meh...a non-factor

Kelsey, make things interesting and get rid of Cassandra

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I have to say the boys are delusional with their "integrous" game.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I have to say in the beginning, I did not want a non-Canadian to win, but after watching Tim this season, I really want him to win. He has played a great game. So has Cass. I would be happy for either Cass or Tim to win.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Joel arrives at the Jury House.

http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/watch/jury-vlog-joel-arrives

It doesn't sound like the brothers will get any votes if they are in the final 2.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
So how many times are we allowed to vote? Once I think...?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think you can vote as often as you want. I voted a few times for Tim. Hopefully more people vote than all of the bros family repeatedly. I'd rather see Tim win than either of the other two.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
My sister, BIL and I are all voting Tim - he's kept us entertained all season

(I also respect that he's taken responsibility for his few moments of acting out where no one else has)

Thanks Jasper, I'm off to cast a few more votes Tim's way

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Add me to the list of those voting for Tim.I was really hoping it would be Tim and Cassandra final 2.

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
I'm voting for Tim also! He was very entertaining :-)

Lyn

08-07-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Tim and Cassandra would have been fun

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Although I like Tim, I think this BB Canada should be won by a Canadian. Since I'm not fond of the brothers, I'll vote for Kelsey. She was lucky to be back and maybe her luck will stay with her. However, aren't the three going to compete for the last HOH so that only two remain? How can we vote for one of the three? I'm a bit confused here...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I assume that Canada's vote is a jury vote for the winner. So whichever one of the final two who has the most votes will get Canada's vote for the win.

I like Tim the best. He has been the most fun and entertaining and he played a great game and I don't like the other three very much. I don't care that Tim isn't Canadian. He gets my vote.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto Jimner! :-) Tim for the win.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But how strange that we have to vote for a possible loser. If we knew for certain who were the final two we wouldn't be spreading our votes far and wide and we could give more votes to one of the two.
Anyway, I guess I'll figure it out tonight during the 2 hours show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Tim brought excitement and joy to the show. The 2 other finalists are just so 'meh' & 'bleh'.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Early start at 7:00 tonight!

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
I hope if Canada votes overwhelming for someone who does not end up final two, there will be a monetary prize for obviously being our favourite..
Is this clear or am I in a big fuddle again?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It wasn't clear at all Y2. I hope Tim wins. In that top hat I was very much reminded of Gene Hackman in Willy Wonka or Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland. Just a little mad! He was just Tim in his answers and I appreciate that.

The other two (three) are triple meh. Kelsey came off as very pageant queenie in her answers. Very rehearsed and disingenuous sounding.

The bros are just acting like a couple of smug meatheads. I believe they even said they were doing what Canada wanted? or something to that effect. They figure it's in the bag.

I watched Joel's vlog when he entered and was surprised at how bitter Nikki is towards Tim.