TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through April 30, 2016 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Love the HOH comp. Hope we see lots more of it.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Nikki with the UFC guy cracked me up.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Rieann...me too! Also when Joel asked if she wanted him to carry her to the pool table and she said sure but you have to carry me like I'm flying. Then she cackled (her laugh sounds like) all the way there. lol

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They waste too much time repeating things that are already old and then they do the eviction so late and the interview was the shortest because they ran out of time and the HOH comp was left hanging. Then BBAD did not air but we know from the live feeds Cass is HOH. I just want to see Nikki and the brothers on the block for a change.

Alib

07-15-2000

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
I agree. I am getting tired of them leaving us hanging for HOH and then no BBAD. Some of BB Canada is sooo good but these things really bug me.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
BBAD was on during the night but I am not sure it was the latest, Nikki had a wedding dress, wasn't that earlier? Some of the things I was hearing were already reported on daily summary of live feeds. Maybe it was just a catch up episode.

With Cass you never know if it's true what she says about Tim, that she wants him out before the brothers or Kelsey, however, I think Tim and Nikki have lasted longer than I thought they would last in the house.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I too am tired of the TBC HOH competitions. If you're talking endurance comps then I get it - but NOT for regular ones.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Fun episode last night!

I liked that Sarah was hosting the challenge. The eels were funny.
Way to go for the brothers to do a head shave! Jared too vain to do it. (I woudln't be able to do it either though! I have long hair, mid back!)

I loved the Australia & British party with the puppies and baby kangaroo, sooooooo cute!!!

What is with Cass changing her voice to quiet when she gives her speeches/nominations?!! Annoying, I could barely hear her.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
These people are not playing Tim and Nikki to their advantage. If they don't start getting rid of one of them soon they'll end up in the final 3. They'll get rid of Jared and not Nikki. Beats me... If Jared goes however serves him right... he didn't fight hard enough to stay in the game. Same goes for Kelsey, because she'll be next to go and Tim and Nikki still there.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think it is more of a benefit for Joel and Cass to keep Nikki. If Jared stays then he'll be working with Kelsey and the boys, a block of four.

I find the guys so irritating. Did they sit around trying to come up with a slogan and "Fire it up" is it? Lame. I think the Canada pick went to their heads.

And does Cass really buy that Jared would never put her up? I think her voice change was the princess persona she was adopting for her reign. waa -waa goes over like a lead balloon.

Nikki once again amused me. I must say that every time they show an interaction one on one between Joel and Nikki or Cass and Joel, he seems like quite a different guy. Not the loveable dork, but an on the ball strategist. Even his voice sounds different. A little theatre maybe? And I mean playing up the goofball side.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It would be a stroke of genius if Joel has been playing the role of a shy nerdy uncomfortable guy! Tim seems so relaxed and never seems to get emotionally upset by the game. He's so laid back and doesnt look like he is playing the game, he will be in the final three for sure!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yay!! Jared evicted!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
How dumb were the brothers to put Tim/Nikki up instead of Tim/Cass? What were they thinking? Tim threw the last comp because if he won and took himself off, Cass could go up.

I'm so tired of Phil who is not bright and is so mean to his brother. Their mother should have said something to Phil when she saw the brothers. If Tim/Joel on the block, all they needed was two votes to boot Tim. If Tim didn't go; Joel would have. Such a dumb move by the brothers.

Hope Joel wakes up now and realizes he is NOT Cassandra's F2. Tim has her wrapped around his finger....sadly.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree, Cricket. Those bros aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show made me cringe. The smugness of the bros and Jareds oh now someone else can win. geez I would have booted him just based on that statement.

Nikki might not be as mad at Tim if she sees how he looked when he voted.

I'd like those bros walking out the door next. Arias should have called them on it, sure you can nominate yourself, pop a squat!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised Kelsey won HOH, well, at least she won something and can still have a chance next week if she wins veto. I still don't understand why she evicted Jared, maybe I didn't follow closely enough, although I noticed the other day she was spending more time with the brothers than with Jared. But I'm glad Jared and Nikki are gone, they will have to use Tim wisely or else it's time for Tim to go next. Tim and Joel on the block, for sure Tim will go unless he wins veto.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I was shocked this episode that Kelsey voted for Jared!

I was suprised Cassandra used the veto on Tim, I was totally buying what she was selling when she told the boys that if she won it she wouldn't use it!

I wasn't surprised the brothers put up Tim & Niki. I was surprised they offered to put themselves on the block! I have never seen that in all my years of watching BB!

I'm going to miss Niki! HOwever I'm glad Tim got to stay.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Miz I suspect Jared knew he was toast one way or the other and didn't want to give Cass the satisfaction of being the toebreaker and told Kelsey to vote against him to avoid a tie.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
They all seem to be getting quite bitter towards each other.

And I think was right about the bros wanting to nominate themselves. They seem all about playing to the camera.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think Arisa has turned into a really great host. Both on the reg and the sideshow.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Mame you are correct that is exactly what happened. Poor little Jared lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh, I hadn't thought about the tie vote clause with Cass being the final decision.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It's just a (logical) guess. ;)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
In the US version it was all about breaking the tie by the HOH thinking about the Jury and the evicted blaming the HOH, here instead is about not giving the HOH satisfaction?? Dumb !!

However, I'd rather see Cass go than Tim, I want to see if Tim is actively playing to win or, as he keeps saying, is to help them out. It's all about who wins the Veto, if it's Cass than Tim will surely go.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well I'd like to see Joel win, Cass come down and the bros go up. then the bros go home. tee hee