TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through May 01, 2016 users admin

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Headd

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thank you love for all your. Updates! In the last photo you posted, is that Nick?!,

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Brothers won the POV.

Cassandra tells Tim she is going to put up Jared and try to get him out this week.

She says she knows this week will be a double so is planning for that.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Cassandra is mad at Kelsey because apparently Kelsey could have won the POV or at least prevented the bros from getting it but Kelsey was holding out for a trip or something.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Uh oh! I hope the replacement nom gets the boot and not Tim. Unless the replacement is Joel. I want Joel at the end with Tim. Joel will win and Tim will come in second. :-) Or Cassandra could win, she's growing on me. I originally saw her as a Mean Girl, but next to Maddy, she's Suzy Sunshine. LOL

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Tim wasn't nominated and won't be the replacement

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Jared wouldve wOn, but would not shave his head He add the chips left but would not spend them on the haircut Could be $100,000 non-haircut decision!

I ❤️Tim. Here's a picture of Tim today while he was in the HOH talking with Joe L about things that were said ar party last night. Kelsey is super hung over Elsie and Jared were really giving Joe L a lot of grief over to him and trying to get Joe L to stay on Jared's side Joel got very upset and had to talk to Tim about things that were supposedly said bye to him about him

Joel really I do not care for and I think he's going to make final three tho.

Timm
cuti pi

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Cassandra has a final two now with Kelsey with Tim and with Joel maybe more LOL

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Cass has been crabby.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
So last night at the party Jared was fairly mean to Cassandra and said you will be the laughingstock of our hometown The way you have played this game Tim today pointed out to Joe L that indeed Jared may be the laughingstock of the home town because he refused to get a haircut and lost because of it !

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Tim words were " jared would not get your pretty hair cut"

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Philb

Funny. Phil n Jared pretending to m'bate
N phil made it looklike it was a real Big deal.
Lol

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Joel is going to ask Tim if the HOH comes down to Joel Tim and Nicki that they should let Nikki win that point ! He is telling this to Cassandra and is going to ask Tim

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Phillip told bro he would take nikki/tim over cass/joel to end

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
gr

feet filthy! talking game on bed.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
lots of confrontation this afternoon. Kelsi is fighting WAY too hard for Jared, and burning bridges with Cass doing so

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Last night NMickey and the brothers have a conversation and Philip is speaking very loudly to her and she calls him amoronand that she has decided who she wants the big brother winner to be and it won't be them it was great she was playing some game ! She finally let it be known that she feels the internationals have every right to be there and to even win if they can make the finals

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Kelsey is HoH, planning on putting up Cass and Tim.

Looks like they're all going to let Joel coast to a a win. He should have gone over Nikki last night.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I like it, I hope Joel or the bros win Veto-leaves noms the same and Tim goes.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I want Joe L to win it take cass down forcing Kelsey to put the brothers up and the brothers go home !

House is an absolute disaster here is the bedroom

Messa

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I would sure love to to see Tim in the US all stars with some of the US greats like Dr Will Dan derek etc

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Hope Philip has not hurt himself too bad today patting himself on the back of what a great person he is and he's telling everybody

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Snap Luv, I just put that in the other thread about the veto.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Great minds :-) Well the feeds came back, and I can barely watch because gag ...kelsy n Philip laying in bed in HOH and shes petting his head. Barf. Tim won veto YAY

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
apparently during POV Joel backstabbed Tim and Cass, helped Phil. Tim is PO at him. Cass is too. Tim told Cass, Now your fate is to face either a Liar (joel) or idiot (phil) depending who Kelsi puts up by Cass. LOL