TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 21, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through April 21, 2016 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jasper--I love Nicki! Her facial expressions are priceless! She can be read like a book. LOL

I liked last nights POV challenge with them dressed like rats and making their way through the maze. The person who does the music/sound is hilarious. When Nicki lay down then got back up then layed down the music accompanying her reminded me of cartoons. LOL

I feel like the 'twist' was such a waste and really got rid of a good player, Mitch in the process. I think he deserves to still be there more than Chelsey.

I thought it was quite telling when Jared and Chelsey were at the hot tub after the 'spin the bottle' game and he told her he wouldn't date her in real life.

I really love Nicki and Tim, they are fun to watch and contribute to the show. We didn't see much of Joel tonight. RAul and his head flips/hair primping are funny too. Raul reminds me of the "Stephan" character on Saturday Night Live. LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. Nikki and Tim are great fun. I wonder if they would have stayed as long if this was BBUS?

I've never seen anyone as expressive as Nikki.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I find Raul beyond irritating. That giggling with his hand in front of his mouth like a 5yr would drive me bonkers. Actually it reminds me of the original Iron Chef that was sub titled and all the young Asian girls used to do that. (I loved that show, where the host bites the pepper, more than the US one it was a hoot) I just look at him and think you are a grown man, geez. It's just not cute.

It was a creative challenge.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Here is the Stefan Character on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T-Rv239S0c

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
How sad, Raul was evicted.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Glad he's gone. Hope Maddy's next.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
high five Mame!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I forgot BB for a couple of days and I discover that Maddie's HOH became a flop since the two she nominated are still in the house. I don't care that Raul is gone, but it's disappointing to see that the voting for the new HOH was left to Canada, I didn't even know and didn't vote, but the brothers would not have been my choice. I would feel cheated if I were a BB player since I'm sure that any voting by the viewers can be manipulated and my conspiracy theories are just too many to believe the brothers were really chosen with Nikki. The roulette clearly made them the new HOH but the vote was dubious to me.
Anyway, here is another chance for Kelsey to win something or she'll be gone on Thursday... and this time for sure! (I feel for her because she's from Alberta where I am.. isn't she?)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't know about manipulation, but it was nice to see how happy Nikki and the brothers were when they were told they were Canada's choice. I think this was a nice boost for them.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Any news on who the brothers nommed?

Moelicious

07-21-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moelicious a private message Print Post    
Marry and Ramsay

Moelicious

07-21-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moelicious a private message Print Post    
Maddy damn auto correct

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Perfect noms. Please let them stick.

I figured Rasmsay was toast as kicked one of the bros in the nuts recently.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Awesome noms!
I am good with either one leaving.

Moelicious

07-21-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moelicious a private message Print Post    
Ramsay wins veto but something at home is happening and he may leave the house for good.

Moelicious

07-21-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moelicious a private message Print Post    
Ramsey has left BB Can. Father is seriously ill, so he decided to go be with family.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that's sad. I wonder how they'll handle it this week. No eviction maybe?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
He may return, although I think once you leave the house you should not return.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They may let him back in?

I don't think that would be fair but I guess Big Brother can do whatever they want to do (and that's why they are called Big Brother).

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think Ramsey said before leaving that he would be back, just wanted to make sure his father wasn't in any danger, but obviously by now it's clear he won't be back.

He would have used the POV anyway and so the brothers made the replacement and the show must go on. They may skip one double eviction that was coming soon if BB decides either Maddy or Tim's eviction can go on. If they want more ratings with the announcement of a definite double eviction coming they may skip Thursday's eviction and Maddy and Tim are safe. Who knows !!

I'd rather see Maddy leave on Thursday.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, we saw what happened with Ramsey, but something seemed off to me, he breaks down because of the bad news about his father but then he's all okay when playing for POV and he even wins it! Then it's tears again and the decision to leave the house. A more logic turn of events would have been if the news arrived after he won the POV and had to leave right away. It just seemed strange that he recovered from his grief and played the POV so well that he won, and then the decision to leave. I'm sorry for his misfortune.

Well, are you ready to see Tim leave? I think his Canadian experience will end tonight as they think it should be a good time to get rid of one outsider before it's too late. Next will be Nikki and then the real battle will begin.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It could have been edited for tv that way. Maybe the VETO was already played by the time Ramsey heard about his father?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Cable I think so too. Spunky I hope Maddy goes and Tim stays. I loathe Maddy and really enjoy Tim.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
It might have been a long gap between when he learned about his father and when the POV was being played. I imagine that you can gather strength to play "for your dad" when you have to. Later, you might let your guard down and go back to grieving.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I like Tim, I sure hope it's not him to leave. He brings life to the show!