TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 23, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 23, 2016 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Great updates. Thanx!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Cassandra is HoH

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Fantastic! :-)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for the bro's tushies to hit the nomination chair. I hope they go next.

I'd love for Jared to be sitting next to them, but she will probably put up Nikki. It would be hilarious if she did nom Nikki and Nikki wins veto. Won't happen, but a girl can dream.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Tim really is very smart at this game he figured out that both the brothers and Jared and Kelsey have lied to him by comparing what they both said and how he could tell Phil was very nervous and was lying he put their stories together and came up with the fact that he is both target to buy both of them.

Joel ,I think is strange and I don't care for, did say the funniest thing ....that if BB had a POV competition for throwing a best tantrum fit the brothers (phil)would have a chance to win that, lol

Yes .those Bro tushies need to sit in the hot seat!!!.so glad Cass nom'd the Brothers I just can't stand phil,and how mean he is to Nick and others,and how he thinks he's so all that . it was hilarious last night Nikki told Tim they were effing halfwits LOL in the darling way she said it in her little accent so cute ...she was mad because they had wasted a watermelon selfishly. I really find her adorable and when she said how cute that UFC wRessler was I just loved it and wanted them to get together !

Jered n Kelsey had a little fight over her being so blabby to Cassandra ,and him wanting her to stop talking so much She did talk to you much and what she told the brothers went straight back to Cassandra and made Cassandra a little mad so Jared might've been right about that.
I think if the brothers when POV Jared may be the replacement Really kind of deserves to win but it's going to be a tough road ahead Tim would not be a bad choice to win either he has played a great game so far, too. I really like Cassandra and find her very funny such a cute personality,it would be nice if she won as well.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
When the brothers were nominated part of their speech was it's not personal but we want a Canadian to win not one of you two. Nikki decided they made a big enemy out of Her n tim by saying that. Her n Tim both agree that yes it is personal! Brothers told Cassandra her decision was laughable it made her very mad they said that Tim felt it was awful as well.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Tim told them well if you want a Canadian to win you better take me and Nikki out

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Phils Reply "yeah Tim, your strategies Realll sMart to take all the weak Canadians to the end " this set Tim off really bad
Tim said what kind of idiot are you LOL

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Phil then got very nervous then and said maybe I'm wrong and Tim said "yeah you are "and he and Nikki left the hot tub area still got very nervous then and said maybe I'm wrong and Tim said yeah you are and he and Nikki left the hot tub area. As Tand was leaving he said" I think you should explain to all the people left you think that they're all weak players" tim n nikki were MAD

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Then Nick is mad because Tim had on an American flag shirt, on a Canadian show Geez!

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
The boys hung out in the hot tub while afterwards and discussed how to blow up Tim's game. Came up with several mean and stupid ideas they are going to try

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Luvbbplayers. It's really appreciated.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Tim is very upset about the week comment because he feels like he worked with the underdog,in the ones that no one wanted at the beginning,such as Joe L and Cassandra

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Tim revealed to Nikki that he had someone at home he loved him very much and he hopes he has not hurt that person by his actions around Cassandra

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
You are welcome😃

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
A sweet talk under the lovely mnoon

Moonb

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
This is Tim's shirt that the brothers were ooo so mad n worried about being an American flag inStead of Canadian

Fleg

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes thanks for the updates. Much appreciated!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Who is up against the brothers?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nikki is the other nominee.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Kelsey was just in the HOH really trying to convince Cassandra to save the brothers Cassandra is having none of it Kelsey wants them to stay because they love her so she's talking get Nikki. Cassandra stays firm that she wants the brothers to go

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Can't wait Kelsey is still in there trying to get cast to turn onto t! Mite as wrll give it up Tim been loyal to Cassandra and viceversa cass standing by him.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Elsie just admitted she does not want the brothers to go Cassandra is shocked she said well who do you want to go Kelsey really messed up when she just now admitted tim I want him to go. !!!! Jared will die if he gets wind of this blabbing by Kelsey

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Quick Q: When does this end? I just need to know so I can unmute a few people in my twitter, LOL. TIA.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I think 5/12 all but TIM playing in VETO, shoot!