TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 21, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 21, 2016 users admin

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
rumors it was a task??? sick.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ok conspiracy theory, is that the only reason or was there some backlash regarding the kicking incident? Note I have not seen any feeds.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yikes... Not happy Tim is nommed. Is he a pawn?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The thought is that Tim is a pawn but I wouldn't say for certain.

-----------------

With respect to the kicking incident that certainly could be considered assault. However, I would have thought that pulling down someone's pants and exposing them on the feeds would at minimum be grounds for removal as well. Imagine if he had done that to one of the women?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jimmer you are absolutely right! I hadn't thought of that. Mind you, I haven't seen it, but from what I understand, the bro (not sure which) wasn't trying to pull down R's underwear, only his outerwear, although apparently that's what happened. I think intention is important especially if you are going to turf someone out of the game - IF they are a danger to the others. A kick in the nuts is assault for sure. But again, I didn't see any of this happen as I don't bother with the feeds.

ETA, I'm rethinking it as if he'd pulled a gal's top off and her bra Accidentally came off with it... hmmm, still I think intention counts.

So I'd say a severe penalty but not a turfing would be fair.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a tough call.

(By the way, I moved some posts over here. :-))

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I agree about it being an assault. Part of me says hey you are on camera 24 - 7. when you sign up you have to know there is a chance you are going to be exposed for the world to see but he did deliberately pull down his pants, the whole kit and caboodle might not have been the goal but it was the result. The kick was meant to hurt. I think that should have been an eviction but there may have been discussion behind the scenes with all parties and the precipitating event taken in to account.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I sure hope Tim stays. He is lovable :-) Today excitement is Joel did some manscaping. Kelsi and Cassandra want to see it so he is getting in shower and they are supposed to peek in and see the whole works LMAO

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
1st Kelsi told Jared. he laughed. She said me n cass gonna go see Joels Pe>>s now LOL

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
there sadly was NO penalty for the kick. it was terrible. of course Ramsey is gone now so karma?

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Shoot. Girls were getting ready for their Peek, in comes Nikki. they asked her if she wanted to join, she whippied OPEN the shower door LMAO ...they Feeds when off

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Nikki curled her hair today. she looks cute.

BB gave Tim scissors. he is making Nikki a TShirt that is stylish

tshirt

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
she curled it because she was depressed today

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
joelsh

having fun in bb today

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
while Kelsi and Jared are in bathroom as Kelsi does eyemakeup onJared, others are in HOH resting and listiening to music. Even the lil DOG is tired. hee

rest1

rest2

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
she also drew mustache n face hair They are bored so having fun with makeup by Kelsie

fac

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
hes going for pirate look. may put on her pants that are loose. then they want BB to gie them Rum

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
they traded pants. he is all pirate now!

pirate1

pirae2

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
mm

nn

up to something

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
they were hiding. Other group, Kel Jared n Joel being MUCH more mature in the living room making fart sounds and playing with the large rubber balls

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Tim is calling Phil out on talking about him. Phil is squirming. Love it

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Phil lied jus tnow to tim. Chicken to fes up

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Now tim called out Maddy. he said I thougt u were not going to champaign in secret. you are telling a lot of lies. good luck with that

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I cant wait to see the baby brothers ON THE block! they are lying and look too guilty

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Phil now being mean to Cass. said to her she thinks so highly of herself, just because she asked to be alone and not talk