TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 07, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 07, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Mitch is a real player. Joel tries hard and he has made some courageous decisions so I have mixed feelings. :-)

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
That is true and after what Mitch did about an hour ago maybe I don't like him as much as I thought he confronted Kelsey but not with Jared there about making a deal with Maddy and Ramsey then he called Maddie and Ramsey into the room Brothers were also there it was very uncomfortable and misogynistic of him to do it without Jared present I thought . he put her on the spot and ask her why are you panicking what she said I'm not she had to defend her self and tried to accuse her of forming a final four and wanting the brothers out right in front of them it was pretty dramatic

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Cutie Pie (Tim) is a bit sad and tiredof being in BB house, bored, and says to Nikki it is the living conditions he is tired of, that he does not regret coming but glad when over.
tom

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Boys are having fun all talking English accent now to nikki, yeah one of the brothers ran up behind Rams and pulled down his pants it was funny As Undies also came down

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Nikki got onto Maddy pretty hard about kissing Ramsey when she has a boyfriend. Maddy says its for game, I know I will marry my boyfriend OMG

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Trying to find conversation, but apparently Ramsey was making bad fun of Nick's eyes in front of several HGs and the brothers, which Nick is very sensitive about because he was bullied and teased so bad when young and called Chinese over his eyes, Phil was reassuring him about this, and Nick said he had not felt so bad in a long long time.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Tim and Mitcg discussing what Mitch can do outside of the game if he doesn't go to jury. Sounds like they think Mitch is definitely going.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I cant tell Flagg. this bunch confuses me LOL

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I did just replay Maddy beotching out Ramsey for a good 20 minutes. and she accused him of interrupting her, howver she HAD finished her sentence so she is just wrong about that.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
bro pulls Rams pants down lol

pant1
pant2

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thanks Luv and everyone else for the updates.

Tonight should be interesting.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
ok OMG After he pulled down the pants of Rmsey the worst thing I have EVER seen happened. the bro's were outside talking w Tim, cass. Nick was slightly bending over, leaning on a chair. Ramsey came UP behind and KICKED him hard in the Ba__s HOW could he NOT be evicted OMG ! and he was saying "tht is PAYBACK for what you did to me" as he does it and repeats that . horrid. That is what led to the brothers being so upset later when they were alone and how bad they felt. you can see foot in 2nd pic.

kick1

kick2

kick3

who in the world DOES such a horrid thing?? I hope Bros win HOH and get Ramsey OUT

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
must have got more cigs. sharing one late last night outside was Kel and Jared

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
o AND I want bros to put Ramsey on slop for his second week in a row!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Totally uncalled for and yup I think he should be removed. It's basically assault in my book..

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Maybe if there's enough of a rumpus by the fans if nothing else, they will remove him. I'm surprised they haven't at least called him in and read him the riot act.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I wonder if will be on tonights show. I am still in shock and feel so bad for the brothers. He has an identity crisis type problem anyway and this just was so mean to do to him

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Kicking someone in the balls is assault. Ramsay needs to be sent packing. This really peeves me off!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's hard to express how much that hurts. It's a really nasty thing to do. I'm very surprised that he did it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Nick has an identity crisis type problem? I know I read somewhere one of the brothers said he was picked on because of his eyes, and I know it said Nick but I assumed it was meant to be Phil. Personally I thought maybe they boys had some Native American in their lineage, Chinese didn't cross my mind. I really hope Ramsey is shown the door. He obviously meant to hurt him and I am only assuming that it was the younger brother Ncik who got kicked. Or have I totally snafued their names?

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I think I don't know which is which! It was the funny eyes one that got kicked. AND now he is todoay telling Ramsey he wont put him up if he wins HOH and is being nice to ramsey. Just like a lot of people with low self esteem he is tooo Forgiving of his abuser if you ask me.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Just last night after the Kick in baLz the 2 brothers talked, consoled, and felt so terrible about it. NO way should Ramsey be forgiven for that.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Ramsey hasn't been disciplined or kicked out for that. I'm surprised as they are usually so on top of any physical altercation.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Not sure if Maddy or Joel is HOH.

They're having a party by the hot tub.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Good grief Maddy won HOH.