TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 06, 2016 users admin

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
ok. Nikki told Joel she had been up the Twin Towers. So he asks, before or after the attack. OMG really???

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Beautiful day to sunbathe today! Tim in Speedo
speedo

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Nikki still in the house! and feeling better. Dallas is campaigning hard to her, saying he will protect her wants her or Tim at end because jury will want the Canadian to win it all so good to have one of them beside at end.
dalnii

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Looks like Dallas's campaigning is working. he just had a long conversation with Tim in the HoH and its sounding like the plan has changed and Dallas is staying. Tim seems to think that Maddy is going after Nikki and Cass and Tim doesn't trust her.

Tim told Dallas that he gave Maddy a chance and had a 2 hour conversation with her about the mistakes she is making in the game and she didnt listen to any of it and all he is hearing is how she is saying all these things about Tim.

So I guess Maddy screwed herself.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just downloaded all the episodes of the TV show so far and just finished ep 1. OMG! I didn't realize Nikki was the BBUK Nikki. I didn't recognize her with dark hair. But as soon as I heard her voice, I realized it was her.

I am going to binge the first 12 shows over the next couple days to catch up.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Boys cooked up a fire in the kitchen!! feeds went off a few min. as put it out!
fire

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
As of now it appears Dallas is going. Nikki's tantrum has left her angry @ Tim and she is the deciding vote.

Uh oh, a new Nikki tantrum may be coming. BB had to tell her 3 times to put on her mic.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Mitch is with her now, so all is well.

Cass, Joel, and Bros want Maddy out.

Mitch, Ramsey, Jared, Raul, and Nikki (as of now) are voting out Dallas.

If Tim can flip Nikki back into the fold, then he can break the tie and vote Maddy out.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It should be an interesting eviction day tomorrow!

If Nikki does keep Maddy, the added surprise of Love or Kelsey coming back should make her flip her lid again.

Actually, a few people may flip their lids tomorrow.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I don't really care for Dallas and Maddy, so it is a win win either way for me. :-)

P.S. Right know Dallas is campaigning hard to Ramsey.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Lol @ Naja I'm sure you are going to love the binge watching. I really like the Canadian version

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's a great version. Glad you'll be on board, Naja! :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Rieann, I'm like you in that I can't stand either of them so it's a win-win for me too. Although I disliked Maddy from pretty much Day 1, I really thought Dallas was a warm charmer initially. Now seeing what a slob he is, I've done a complete turnaround. Except I admit that he does make sense much of the time game-wise, and sees right through Tim.

(Except that I REALLY like Tim. He's become my all-time favourite BB player EVER, including BB USA as well as BB CA. He's just so creative and fun and usually good-natured. It's never boring around him AND he's not generally mean-spirited.)

I want Maddy gone mainly cuz I see her as a mean girl. (Mind you I find Cassandra not far behind in that dept.) I want Dallas gone cuz he's an uber-slob AND he's a threat to Tim.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I to consider Tim one of the top all-time BB favorites of mine I watched his season of BBA you and fell in love

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree, Mame and Luv. Tim is always in a fun game mode, and he likes to rattle the house, which I appreciate.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well no feeds until after Sunday's show, so we won't know who was voted back in.

Idiots. they shut off the feeds when they will be the most interesting.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Those feeds would have been fun.

Are you caught up, Naja?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am bummed that lovely Loveita didn't get voted back. I really like her. She seems deeper and more sincere than most players. And she's smart. What part of Canada is she from?

Lyn

08-07-2002

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
If I remember right she was working in Fort McMurray...not sure what outfit she works for or what Facility

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 04, 2016 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lyn, I checked and she has her own company in Alberta. I think it's to do with beauty products or somesuch.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
The feeds would be super boring if no Tim! I am now finding myself speaking with his accent but adding "aye" at the end of every sentence LOL. Yest feeds were terrible, today they're back to scrambling to decide if Mitch or Joe L should go home

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Jared and Kelsey are totally out of cigarettes and are going nuts it slipped out that BB gave Dallas more cigarettes so I'm sure they will be heading BB up for some more themselves and Jared said Dallas smoked all of his cigarettes but didn't share when he receive more from BB

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Reminds me of evil dick and when that girl messed with his cigarettes and he went nuts

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Not clear to me who exactly is going home Mitch is way more entertaining, Joel i dont like. So prob mitch goin. Lol

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Luvbb, I am the opposite. I don't like Mitch much. Joel is a sweetiepie with brass-balls when needed!