TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through March 31, 2016 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
One of them will be going back in, but I agree, Rieann, why are all the women going?

I don't like Lovita because of constant gaming and she made alliances with everyone in the house; however, will the audience vote her back in over Kelsey for that very reason? I don't really have a feeling of how it will go.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kelsey's body language is very telling as they are being told what will happen this week.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Kelsey did not look happy to go into that suite. In fact she looked terrified.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I know! Very AWKWARD. Kelsey is not happy.

Of course, the show cuts just as Loveita was going to tell Kelsey something. Argh!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I don't have a feeling for who the audience will vote for either. I think I'd rather have a competition between the two for the right to re-enter.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I know, Rieann. What was Lovita going to tell her? Of course she knows a lot more than Kelsey, having been HOH and having staked herself in the HOH for two or three weeks.

I hope Kelsey gets some fight in her. It seemed she was just ready to go and didn't really want any part of being with Lovita for a week. Raul should have gone after what he said. Ugh!

They should have noms and evictions the same day every week; more was done in those few minutes than with them going back and forth for days. Much more exciting to watch.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I do love that they will be able to eavesdrop on the house.

Cricket, I think Kelsey will get fired up once she watches the house and recovers from shellshock. lol

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think so as well, Rieann. The sideshow people and Arisa just talked to both gals and they seem to be getting along fine. Kelsey has chilled out big time.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
How did you see the side show already?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It was on right after the live show where I watched it online.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Ok some people just crack me up. Maddy going to run and tell both Raul and Jared to try and win the Veto. Did she actually think they wouldn't try and win to take them off. Was she actually trying to make it sound like this is the plan so don't hate me. We are all working together kind of thing. If she thinks that will smooth over nominating the 2 she is dead wrong. Give them a couple hours after the show and they have put some thought in to it.

When she went to talk to Raul I couldn't stop laughing. He didn't want to talk her but she goes noooooooooo you are going to want to hear this. I need you to use the veto ................ duh

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 2:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
One thing I really want to say is huge Kudos to Big Brother Canada. I had the feeds for every single year for BB USA but finally dropped them a couple years ago.

When I heard Big Brother was going to do a Canada version I just kind of rolled my eyes. I'm old and I'm from the days of 2 TV channel's. When watching Canadian content was awful compared to USA content. The acting and everything was so much better in the States.

Canada has come a long way in that regard. You used to know what was Canadian with in 5 seconds of watching it lol. But I really want to say this.

Big Brother Canada has blown away it's US counterpart. I enjoy the Canadian version so much better. So far no house voting. Even when Dallas and Joel knew the vote wasn't going to go their way they still voted how they wanted.

The Canadian version has so much more imagination and I have to say I enjoy hearing the contestants talk about my country.

Don't get me wrong I still love the US version but I'm really proud what Canada has put together. So far every year the USA has been a let down. It would be great if Allison actually tried to compete instead of throwing out the same old thing over and over again.

Kudos Canada!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I didn't expect the double eviction to go that way but I don't mind since it was an interesting spin to have both girls in the suite watching the house and one of them going back, this will make the house go crazy.

I'd rather see Loveita going back than Kelsey because Kelsey doesn't seem a good competitor, she gives up too easily and whatever enthusiasm she had in the beginning it's all gone now. I could imagine what she was thinking being locked up with Loveita for a week when she was ready to put the whole BB experience behind her.

I like the modern furniture of the suite, I should go to the mall and take a look, I'm interested.

Well, let's see what Tim will do... I don't think he'll risk to lose another girl and so he will target two guys, well I hope so.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Tk27 stated:
When she went to talk to Raul I couldn't stop laughing. He didn't want to talk her but she goes noooooooooo you are going to want to hear this. I need you to use the veto ................ duh

I was laughing as well. Raul was not going to listen to her and then she said she had a backdoor plan. That got his interest. They were both funny.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cricket said," I was laughing as well. Raul was not going to listen to her and then she said she had a backdoor plan. That got his interest."

HA HA HA.....I didn't even catch the pun intended on the 'backdoor plan' on the show. Hilarious!!!

So the past 2 weeks I have been recording the Tues/Wed episode and then me, my daughter and my friend get together and watch them. So I'm a bit late chiming in.

I have a few questions though, does anyone know if Tim got in trouble from BB for throwing that bat during the Have Not comp? He hit someone in the leg and could have really hurt someone if he hit them in the head!

Then on the Wednesday show, I noticed Casandra had a leg brace from the knee down, anyone know what happened? Was she the one who got hit by the bat? Or was that an injury from a different comp?

I love the twist of Lovita and Kelsey watching for the next week. Although I would go stir crazy in that tiny room!

I love watching the Side Show and hearing Sarah's take on things, I think her name is Sarah? It's only 7a.m. so I'm pretty foggy still. LOL She was last years winner.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok, me again! lol

Just watched Sunday's episode. I have to say Tim is a pretty entertaining and clever HOH! However, I still think his plan was not clever enough to get others not to vote for him next week. I think he will have a target on his back.

How nice of BB to give the HG's a week with no 'have nots'.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
That he has a big target on his back was clear from the beginning since they will never allow someone from Australia to win Big Brother Canada and Tim does not pretend such a thing and is playing to have fun and satisfy his competitive edge, when he'll be evicted he'll be as happy as ever. Tim was a major bonus for this season, without him I wouldn't have enjoyed it so much.

This last tv episode was a funny one and when I see myself laughing it means I'm enjoying it, when watching the US version I usually found myself in knots and very frustrated, but with our version I'm much more relaxed and patient.

I can't wait to see their faces when they realized they've been watched by Love and Kelsey and one of them is back in the game.

I think Dallas will be evicted but with still some doubt, if Maddie goes up as replacement, she may go if Dallas can rally his alliance to save him.

Tim's nominations were a lot of fun... however, in Australia the nomination system wasn't as easy as Tim made it look, he was HOH and so no points for him, but down under, every one got points, no one felt safe and that's what made those nominations interesting. They usually ended up with many nominated and not just the two that Tim had to pick with the most points.

I was hoping Canada would adapt the nominations as they're done in Australia, but I guess old habits are hard to break.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Where has Nikki gone ?? We voted her in because of all her drama on the British show..now..other than the one meltdown, she's disappeared ! We need some of her drama or else dump her !

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Spunky- thanks for the info about Australia BB nominations. I wondered if it was how Tim showed us.

It wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to take Tim or Nikki to the end because they know they could beat them, would be funny if it backfired and a non-Canadian won.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am REALLY enjoying Tim's refreshing contribution to the show. Although I doubt it since he pissed off 'the house' this week, I do hope he goes far. Although my loyalty at this point is to a Canadian for the win.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche- I'm routing for a Canadian to win too.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
On BBAD they were having a party with Emmett, I don't remember him that well, because I wasn't following BB Canada in the beginning, I got interested with the one season that had the Divergent challenge, and the one that Sarah won and this time because of Tim.

Of course it will be a Canadian who will win, Tim does not expect to win and he will bow out gracefully. I don't know what they'll do with Nikki, I thought she was going to self destruct but she went under the radar and maybe this will take her further than Tim.

The only reason I'm sure Maddie won't be evicted is because they can't get rid of another girl, however if they show that Kelsey or Loveita are coming back, that could change things... so let's see what happens on Thursday.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
WHAT?!! Now Maddy is with Ramsey?? Hasn't she had a flirtmance with both brothers as well?

I just tuned into the second half of the show. I haven't been watching the feeds much. I'm out of the loop!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wow did they ever make them work for that Veto!

I had to laugh at Tim and his mind meld in the nomination speech. so its the house's fault Dallas and Ramsey are up and Dallas' fault Ramsey is up because he didn't assign his koalas. lol, and then the house's fault Maddy is up. He is good and he needs to get rid of Dallas if he wants to stay. I don't watch feeds but it would appear the only one worried about Tim is Dallas. And why oh why are they letting those brothers sail along?

Boy is Maddy a clinger. She is really making herself look bad hopping from bed to bed for whoever is on top (pun intended) this week. And close your mouth when you eat please.

Why can't they get rid of another girl? Do you mean can't not allowed by BB? or geez they can't do that? (don't watch feeds so I'm not sure what may have been discussed by the HGs)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
They really did make them work for that veto! I just watched the first half that I missed yesterday. That was a rough one.