TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through March 29, 2016 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Loveita is more to blame than Maddy, she never even nominated a male in her 2 HoHs.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
This is funny, earlier today Tim did his "Aussie Style" nominations. It looks like he tried to completely copy the BBAU nominations format, including the 5 points, the "reasons" for nomination and even the tally board to keep track of the points.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I hope they air it on the show.

He's in the HoH room and has Cassandra acting as a receptionist bringing in everybody one at a time.

He explains to them that they need to take 5 "gummy koalas" and then nominate 2 people, splitting the koalas between them and then give a non-strategic reason why they want to nominate them.

After they give the reason, he tells them whether or not the nomination is accepted just like BB in BBAU did.

When they leave he then goes into the HoH bathroom where he has a tally board set up on a table and puts down the nomination koala points in front of each person's row.

He's trying to be un-biased and not influence people, tho he did have to explain to Nikki how to split up her points better to make sure Maddy would get more points when Nikki nominated Maddy and Dallas. Everybody is nominating Dallas as he apparently asked for everybody to nominate him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Going by his tally board, Dallas with 30 and Ramsey with 9 are nominated.
Maddy had 6, Jared 4 and Joel 3

Convenient that it falls in line perfectly with the aims of his side.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
For the sake of my poor brain... would someone kindly parse out the SIDES/factions for me please. I think there are 3 but not sure who is where. Thanks in advance!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Thanks to y'all for sharing what's current on the feeds.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well Tim is allied mainly with Cassandra but both of them are allied with Jared/Raul/Mitch/Brothers.

The other side WAS Dallas/Maddy/Ramsey but now apparently Dallas and Maddy are enemies.

Joel was floating between the 2 sides but now since he took out Kelsey he is probably more on the Dallas side.

Nikki is oblivious and not really on any side.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
While the voting was going on, Kelsey and Loveita were watching with no sound and pretty much figured out what Tim was doing.

Loveita quicklly figured out it was a points system and that Tim is going to get "no blood on his hands" because of nominating this way.

I noticed that the feed they were getting in the suite was different than the one we got and had the tally board edited out. So they saw the person nominating and it would cut when TIm went to put the koalas on the tally board.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol @ Tim nomming the Aussie way.

Dallas is a quitter. If he can't win, he wants to go home. That's ridiculous. He told people to vote for him to be nominated. He reminds me too much of Spencer in his crassness to like him.

The noms most likely will be Dallas/Ramsey, but the Veto winner will be able to pick the replacement (according to Tim as of now.)

I see Maddy being the replacement should the Veto be used. She got the third most votes. I'm lost as to why everyone is so angry with her for getting Lovita out. Many people wanted Lovita out.

I don't know why Maddy is so disliked; didn't watch feeds much with Lovita there because she was too much like Derrick and dominated the feeds with her stealth whispering. The house seems so much lighter and freer with her not there.

I was fine with what Maddy did because she wasn't a 'sheep' and did something independent of 'what the house wanted.' She really thought she was doing something good, but these players always think of sides.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why Maddy is disliked by the viewers?

Thanks.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Maddy has been a PT to several of the boys. Then dumps them. She f bombs constantly. Not much to like about her is her problem sadly

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Flagg - much appreciated! :-)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Luv. I really haven't watched her enough to get a grasp of her.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Tim didnt even want to win the HoH, I heard him say at one point that he couldnt throw it at the end when they had the 4 way tie breaker. I guess he tried but won anyway.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Ramsey won POV, so it will definitely be used since Ramsey and Dallas are nominated.

From what Cass, Joel and Phil were saying after the POV it sounds like Tim said the replacement will be the person with the 3rd highest nomination votes which I think should be Maddy.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Maddy is freaking out about being the replacement nominee. Tim/Jared/Nikki/Mitch/Brothers all want her to stay, while Joel is trying to get rid of her as he is apparently working with Dallas.

Cassandra is sulking in bed all day because Tim wont go along with her as she also wants to get rid of Maddy.

Tim got Maddy to agree to keep Nikki, Casssandra and Tim safe if they vote to keep her.

Tim tells Jared and Nikki that if Cass lies to him and says she will vote to keep Maddy and then votes to keep Dallas, it will be a tie and he will still save Maddy and then say on live TV to Cassandra that she lied to him and now he and Maddy will work next week to get rid of Cassandra.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its too bad that Dallas will be gone when Kelsey potentially comes back into the house. Id love to see his reaction.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the updates Flagg. Ya, it would be a bummer if Kelsey returned and we couldn't see Dallas reaction.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Tim gave Maddy th HOH room for the night since she was only HOH a short time, and she has invite d nasty Ramsey up to sleep there with her. He complains there are P...y stains on the bed from Cassangdra and tim "wanking" ? and says other disguting comments. he needs to GO. yickky

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Tim and Cassandra are friends 'with benefits'? I had no idea. Although I don't watch the live feeds or 'After Dark' so I wouldn't have a clue.

It was nice of Tim to give up his HOH room to Maddy though.

I really have no opinion of Ramsey as I only watch the show and haven't seen much of him.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto Miz.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I don't think Tim and Cass are any more than friends, no benefits LOL Tim today taught Joel how to not smell up the pottyroom during poo by using the 'courtesy flush' as you can then finish up and re flush. Joel seemed shocked. Joel had really stinkied up the HOH pottyroom earlier. OMG

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Nikki was talking to Mitch and Bros., about her fight with Tim, started crying and wanting to go home, told Mitch she'd had ENUF, then started to hit the panic button, after an argument with Tim over cleaning the bathtub to use it and then Tim letting Cass use it instead ( I think is the deal) the feeds stopped as she reached for panic button.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Cass was in tub, yelled n cussed at Raul. drama day.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Jared, Mitch Raul discussing how spoiled Nikki is and gets her way w BB

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
nikkii