TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 19, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through March 19, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I love Marcia the Moose!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Very pleased with the noms. Although to avoid making MORE enemies L Should have renomed Kelsey.
Loving Tim and Marsha Moose. Also delighted with the guy (Mitch??) who is crushing on Nikki. What a kind heart!
Seems to me that the house is split in terms of really nice and genuine people and really phoney and b*tchy people.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Maybe because I watch BBAD which is so far ahead of the tv episode that I taped the tv episode and watched it after BBAD. It felt so 'old news' still dealing with the nominations when on BBAD it was all about what to do with the Veto ceremony. It's the same that was happening with US BB, the delay of the Sunday show is just too big and I can understand if ratings for Sunday night are lower.

I don't understand why the women are after each other, 2 women are already gone and another may go on Thursday leaving too many guys. Bad play.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche, it's Phil (one of the brothers, other one is Nick) who has a crush on crazy Nikki. lol I don't like Phil much except for this part.

March

10-02-2003

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
I wasn't a fan of Kelsey before but last nights show - delusional much?
Tells Jarod they have to vote out Sharry just hours before the vote and then when Lovetia wins HOH goes on and on about how SHE told them they should have gotten rid of Lovetia. No wonder Jarod had to get up and walk away from that conversation.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Miz. Yeah I prefer Nick to Phil too. Spunky, when is BBAD and is it on Slice? Not seeing it advertised at all. While I don't watch feeds, I think I'd like to watch BBAD with this bunch.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Mame..

if you are in Canada BBAD is on Slice, it starts at 1 am (at least where I am) and it's 3 hour long! I watch it in the morning, I fast forward a lot, and so I was surprised to see that Dallas did not use the POV. So, definitely another woman will be gone, I think there are too many guys and this could be a reason to want to get rid of the brothers next, unless they win HOH.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Spunky! I've seen ZERO advertising for it, which is unusual. I haven't heard it mentioned on BB or Sideshow.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The look on Nikki's face when Dallas got picked for Veto was priceless. I thought Tim was a great host.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was quite the veto challenge!

Wink

10-06-2000

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wink a private message Print Post    
Dallas is a <77>. Just another hotshot who talks a big game then wusses out.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I loved the veto competition, Tim must be impressed, since I don't remember any competition in Australia that could come close to what we do here and in the States. It was the Divergent challenge on Big Brother Canada that made me see the movie, and I loved the sequel even more, now I wait for the third movie.

Dallas not using the Veto was good I think, why does he have to correct Loveita's mistake. As HOH she should have nominated at least a guy to give the women a better chance of staying. Now the house will have a guy majority that would target all of them, especially the brothers, to even things up. To go after Tim now seems ridiculous since they could use him a bit longer. They can't target Nikki since it would be another woman gone.

I hope for woman winning HOH tonight but considering they're in the minority, it won't happen.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I was laughing so hard watching that little bit of the hoh. Especially Jared and Dallas trying so hard not to touch each other and Nikki and Cass were practically doing it on their own. hmm. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jasper we too were laughing hystericaly! Jared and Dallas!! Can't wait to see it again on Sunday.
I have to say, I am really impressed with Canada competitions, they are always interesting!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Great ep. Hysterical HOH comp!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
When I watched the HOH competition I had already turned off the computer and so I didn't know who won HOH until this morning while watching BBAD, but it took me a while to figure out who was HOH. I knew it was going to be a guy but I was a bit surprised it was Joel, Mitch got lucky that he won't be nominated and can compete for HOH next time.

Again, to go after Tim now seems a waste, it's just too early since he will be a target later on for sure and they know they won't let him win BB Canada. I would not go after another woman but definitely would go after those who seem strong in competitions, and that's Dallas, Jared and several others, so Joel should not have problems targeting one of those guys.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I was laughing at the HOH comp too. So funny.

During the clips, I cracked up when Joel fell off the chair when kissing Nikki. He's such a cutie.

I ADORE Tim. He's so much fun. I want him in the BBUS house next. His relationship with Nikki is so funny. I enjoy her too... even when she goes bat crap crazy.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Now don't laugh... but if you remember the commercial last night for THE BRICK... well I fell in love with the double-recliner-sofa on sale and DH and I went out today and BOUGHT IT! When you click on the link, scroll down midpage to see it.

http://www.thebrick.com/product/item/furniture/living-room/sofas/lucas-leather-like-reclining-sofa-auburn/1871461/1868712?utm_source=hosted&utm_medium=cpe&utm_keyword=LUCAFA

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
That is funny Mame. My hubby works at The Brick in our hometown. Has for many years.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Y2K that's very cool. He must get a great employee discount. Lucky! :-) (I worked at Sears head office about 35 years ago. Loved the employee discounts.)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - That's great Mame. We've bought a few things that have been featured on Big Brother. Product placement works (when it's done in a fun way).

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer. What did you guys get from the Brick, if you don't mind sharing that? (Just call me Nosy.)

At the store today we saw a few items with Arisa's photo and the BBCA logo.

I will have to take a better look at their sofas on the show now. LOL. Don't think they are recliners tho.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
nice Mame, was it comfy? and what colour?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jasper, delivery is in a few days. But it was FABULOUS when we tried it out in the store. It's the same one as in the link. :-) I'll take a photo when it's here.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Now I'm trying to remember what we've bought but it wasn't from The Brick (LOL .... yet).

One I remember from way back was BBUS where they won Subway for a week. We started going to Subway after that one.