TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through March 14, 2016 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I went and we are still on a 'black out'. hmmm

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Christine won the POV.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for these updates!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Is there a way to watch BB Canada live show on iPad from the US?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Go to hamsterwatch.com and on the left side about half way down are a number of live show links. They work on your iPad as they are just websites.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Why am I the one feeling embarrassed while watching this hot tub party? Adam is now officially on my cannot stand to watch list.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Love it "stop singing you f'g idiot" was said lol. Maybe usa bb players should do that when start singing!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Who is Adam?

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
When the feeds are down, which seems to be a lot. Give Tim and Bens adventure to Graceland a try. It's 10 episodes, but each is only about 7-10 minutes long.

For anyone that doesn't know, Tim and Ben met in the UK BB house. Tim promised Ben a trip to the USA and Graceland and this is the result.

I just binge watched all of them. What a odd wonderful friendship.

Here's a link to the you tube page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx91jjNM0hU

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't watch this show because I just have too many to keep up with, but I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind telling me if Jared ended up being as cute and sweet in person as I thought his photo made him look?

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I find it hilarious the way Joel often walks into the middle of HGs conversations. He just stands there.

Raul is fast becoming my least favourite HG. He acts so selfish.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche - Adam is Dallas. Sorry! I have no idea why I called him that. Raul reminds me of Stefon on Saturday Night Live.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched a lot of the feeds so I can't say for sure, Naja. From what I've seen, he seems like a decent guy to me.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Billyb thx for that fantastic link. I have a new appreciation for Tim. What a smart, kind and patient guy.

Thanks Sueby.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Hi Naja, Jared is a nice wholesome kid. He reminds me of Emmett and is my favourite by far.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info on Jared :-)

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Jared is suppose to know Cassandra outside the house. They haven't really talked about it to others.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Anyone know who Loveita is thinking of nominating?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Apparently she is thinking of Christine and Cassandra. Sigh ... two more women. All the guys need to do is relax about the house.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
While I don't like Christine, I'd like to see a guy or two nommed. I don't care much care for Raul.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The guys must be laughing at how bad the women treat each other and never get together to play!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Too true Cable. And I am right there with you Mame, I do not like Christine or Raul. Phil is on that couch too for me. There is something that is off putting about Christine for me and Raul comes off with such a sense of entitlement. Phil is just a bully to his bro. Kelsey seems entitled as well but I feel very indifferent towards her. The other three blech.

I had high hopes for Loveita but I guess she is too afraid to nominate anyone in case of retaliation. she should throw caution to the wind as its very likely every time that troupe gets power if she isn't gone she'll go up.

Thanks for the info Jimmer

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Havent really watched feeds much, though I am enjoying the show.

Maybe its old news, but Hola is working for me for the feeds now.

Tim is great but I never liked Ben. He was so completely putting on an act during that entire BBAU series.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Tim is working hard to set up an alliance with himself, the brothers, joel, Nikki, and some others I didnt hear and seems to be trying to get the votes for Cassandra to stay.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Tim is trying to set up a vote of 7 against Loveita's side's 4.

He;s worried about Nikki because she doesnt bother to pay attention to any of the game strategy and just likes Loveita because she lets her sleep with her in the HoH bed.