TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through March 13, 2016 users admin

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Is there a way to watch BB Canada's live show on the iPad in the US?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was answered in the other thread, Chitchat. :-)

I enjoyed the show tonight though I still feel like they are just getting into it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just watched tonights show and it already seems the house is divided because of the first HOH nominations (Kelsey & Paige) and Jared (Kelsey's Girl) winning then nominating Loveita & Sharry.

The Have Not challenge was interesting. Boy, the guys costumes sure were revealing!

Sueby

11-18-2004

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I am really loving this year so far. I haven't picked out my favourites yet. My pre-season favourites have really disappointed me. Happens every year.
I like Joel, Cassandra and the brothers more than I thought I would. Christine is just weird, maybe the word is eccentric. Nikki and Tim brought a lot of fun into the house.
What are other people's thoughts on the houseguests.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Tim is a lot of fun. Nikki is entertaining in a different way. I'm not a big fan of Sharry and Loveita. I'm still forming opinions on the rest.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I watched some you tubes of Nikki in the UK house and read some reviews and free parts of her book. She has really been through a lot from a very early age with her eating disorder. She still has strange eating quirks in the house, and it seems she has done a lot of damage to her body from the past. I get the feeling that she is holding in her outbursts in the house and is only having them in the DR for now. Wonder how long that will last.

Nikki and Tim are very fun and interesting to watch...I like Cassandra so far. The rest are kind of just there for me so far.

Dallas gives me such strong Spencer Clawson vibes that I don't like him. He almost looks like he could be his son.....lol

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The honeymoon didn't last very long, I noticed on BBAD tensions are growing and Tim trying to calm down crazy Nikki because in a way it affects him too as the outsiders they have to play diplomatically but this is something that Nikki will never know how to do. I think with Veronica things could have been different, she would have had all the guys at her feet but the women may have been jealous. Also, Nikki is so straight-faced that she won't last very long in the house, but Tim may have to keep playing the loveable guy from down under and not spill his strategy to the guys as I was hearing him doing on BBAD. He knows he's expandable and he has to try to remain friendly, but we know Tim, he's itching to stir up problems but he can't afford to do it just yet.

As for the tv show it was a funny one, with those outrageous costumes and I laughed at how Maddy got hit with those balloons popping all over her face, that was funny.

I find the house so claustrophobic that I too would have reacted like Nikki did. I think Tim must miss the sunny outdoors of the Aussie house but he hides it well.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Great to have BB Canada back. This is no doubt my favorite BB now. However there is always one constant and that is stupid players lol. I mean really what was Loveita thinking?

Why in the world would she tell Kelsey that she is her target? There is absolutely zero reward for doing this other than self satisfaction. However the risks are high against you! You give the house a chance to rally around her. Now you have an enemy. More than just 1 enemy. When she was telling Kelsey my mouth just dropped. But then again why should I be surprised. I noticed all 4 of Loveita's choices were girls.

Why oh why do women hate their own gender so much! It has always been a mystery to me?

I would love to have HOH the first week that would guarantee me my safety. If I was HOH my strategy would be to find some lame reason to put 2 people up. But as HOH I would have a house meeting and tell everyone how terrible it was to have to choose 2 people. You love everyone and have had so little time to get to know them blah blah blah.

Then I would say.....please don't ask me who I want out. I like them both just vote whatever way you want. I feel bad enough having to put them up blah blah blah

You know strategy. Why do players rarely use strategy in this game lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think the "power" of being HOH must go to their heads because your approach would be so much better strategically. They forget it's just one week and then they are very vulnerable and a big target.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I found Lovevita's choices sexist and personal--why pick Kelsey and not Jared? That way at least one of a couple is gone!
On these shows you can always count on the women to attack each other and ride on the guys they get involved with! No strategy or gameplay whatsoever!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah. The best shot at splitting a couple is to put them both up. Or backdoor one.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The pool party seemed a lot of fun, Joel was almost choking on his fat burger and two rappers were pretty good. This was happening during BBAD, there is no editing and so I'd like to see how it will be shown on the tv episode.

I think by now Tim has figured out who he could team up with but he shouldn't get his hopes too high, his strategy should always be, 'I'm a guest here, I don't expect to win', and maybe he won't look like a threat to them. As for Nikki, they all know she'll be gone sooner than later since she has shown how she hates the whole BB Canada experience. At least, that's my impression.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Big Brother changed his mind and now Tim and Nikki can vote. It was interesting to see Tim's reaction, he obviously doesn't want to show his cards and I'm curious to see if he goes with the majority and evicts Sharry.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering why they want to vote out Sharry and not Loveita? Loveita was the one who made the nominations the previous week. Do they want to keep her as she would have a bigger target on her back because of that?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sharry? Doesn't make sense to me either. :-(

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Maybe just personal interaction?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Bummer. Sharry seemed lovely.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm sure by now they all regret keeping Loveita, she is again HOH and must be wondering who was that single vote to evict her? Do you know if she realized it was crazy Nikki? From what I saw on BBAD they were cozy, Nikki all smiles and Loveita all smiles as well, and that made me think she still didn't know, but maybe by now she knows. I don't think it will make a difference since Loveita has definitely someone in mind and knows that Nikki will be gone sooner than later anyway.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think Nikki and Tim agreed to vote that way so that their votes would cancel out and that would allow the Canadians to decide. If they told people that then it's probably a non-issue.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Doesn't make sense to me, all Nikki had to do was to go along with the unanimous vote, can't see the need to cancel out their vote.

I think Nikki isn't good for the BB Canada environment, she's just too negative.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Has everyone given up on BB Canada Already?I'm liking it. I don't watch the feeds but tonights episode was good. I really like Joel. Tim is a lot of fun too.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying it. There just aren't as many Canadian viewers posting here.

Grannygirl4

06-06-2007

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grannygirl4 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the shows and loving them. Tim is my favorite by far! I watched him on the BB Australia, as well.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I find Tim to be a lot of fun. Wasn't a fan of the twist when they first announced it but am ok with it now. He seems to be having a blast! Nikki...eh

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm watching. I'm not liking Kelsey or Christine after this episode. Wish I had time to watch the feeds more. oh and loved seeing Marcia the Moose!! Lol