TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: CBB - Summer Season - August 2015: Archive through September 22, 2015 users admin

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Second out is Gail, she seems genuinely happy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Good for both of them. Scoop got some exposure and came across mostly as a nice guy. Gail was too sensitive for the house in the first place. And Gail going will allow some of the others to not be in protect mode all the time too.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Both of their exit interviews were great! I really wish we would have seen the two housemates that we saw on tonight's episode in the house.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea, I was just thinking the same thing. The Gail in that interview was not the Gail in the house, or at least we never got to see it.
I guess thats what happens when its the Jenna and Farrah show .

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd be interested to hear people's views on Chloe, if it's not too delicate a subject. How did it get to day 21(ish) before we hear anything about her being an alcoholic? She's been around alcohol all this time, at least as much as it looks, and now suddenly it's a problem?

It might be harsh but I'm not sure anything about her is honest.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
End of Wednesday's show said "this week all housemates face the public vote. The four housemates with the most votes are safe, the remaining housemates face an eviction twist."

I think Bobby, James and Natasha will be safe for sure.

That leaves Austin, Farrah, Jenna, Janice, Chloe&Stevi and Sherri.

Can we get Farrah out somehow?! Any twist that involves the other hms having a say, particularly the safe hms, will get her out.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Emma enters the house for the eviction twist.

THe four safe housemates in alphabetical order are Austin, James, Natasha, and Stevi and Chloe.

They stand behind silver podiums and they are each given a number. They each get to save one of the remaining housemates in order determined by the random number of their podium.

Natasha is 1 and chooses Sherrie
James is 2 and chooses Janice
Stevie and Chloe are 3 and choose Bobby
Austin is 4 and has to choose between Farrah and Jenna who gets evicted, he chooses Farrah and she is evicted from the house.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
There will be a double eviction on Tuesday.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was shocked Bobby wasn't in the top four! Great result all round, and I'm glad Austin got some positive feedback, might get him out of his funk.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live schedule for the rest of the season:

Sat Sep 19 2.30-3.30pm CBB: The End is Nigh
Sat Sep 19 3.30-4.35pm CBBBOTS (5*)

Sun Sep 20 1-2pm CBB: End of the World
Sun Sep 20 2-3pm CBBBOTS (5*)

Mon Sep 21 1-2pm CBB
Mon Sep 21 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Mon Sep 21 4-5pm CBB: Live (5*)

Tue Sep 22 1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction
Tue Sep 22 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Tue Sep 22 4-5pm CBB: Live (5*)

Wed Sep 23 1-2pm CBB
Wed Sep 23 3-4pm CBBBOTS
Wed Sep 23 4-5pm CBB: Live (5*)

Thu Sep 24 1-2.45pm CBB: Live Final
Thu Sep 24 2.45-4.15pm CBBBOTS

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The gall of them today to be mad at James for who he saved!! It was an odd decision but it was his decision to make.

And Jenna gets in there quick with James once Farrah's gone!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I was actually very surprised Bobby wasn't in that top four, but Austin was!

I really don't think James sees Austin or Jenna as "real" friends. Not really. And they both use "friendship" as an excuse to make him look bad. They were infuriating with him. And in that "end of the world" game..... Yes, Janice was maddening giving out the answers but to get so angry about it? I didn't get that.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It might end up that Bobby's in the top four in the finale simply because he wasn't this time. I'm sure people thought he didn't need votes.

I don't think Austin's been right since the anniversary of his brother's death. He's been really broody since, and just seems to be itching for a fight, at the end of his tether. I think James saved Janice because if he saved Jenna, Stevi&Chloe might have been compelled to save Bobby, and then Austin would be left with a choice of Janice and Farrah. With Farrah being a bit better lately and Austin having this feud with Janice, then Austin might have evicted Janice. To get Farrah out I think he thought he had to save Janice himself. I thought the reasons he said were an excuse, and not well thought through, but it was his vote to do with as he pleased, and incredibly bad manners to try to make James feel bad about it. Jenna's ego just couldn't take it, and I think Austin's just in the mood to jump on any excuse to trash someone.

I'd like to think James is real friends with Austin, I don't know about Jenna. I think he also annoys him a lot, and he's not the sort to keep quiet about that, but then is quick to let it go. Austin's the other way, he stores it up then starts shouting about it, and has to be sweet talked into forgiving.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The final nominations are Janice, Bobby, Jenna, and Austin. Two will go Tuesday.
They didn't nominate face to face but they played all the nominations of the nominated housemates to them sitting on the couches.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Bobby will be saved because his fans now know they need to vote. I'd hope Austin hasn't lost all his fans (although he was absolutely awful in Sunday's show). I'd so love Jenna and Janice to go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Noms from today's show, went by too quickly to write full reasons.

Janice nommed by: Bobby, Jenna, Sherri, Austin (4 noms) for manipulating people, being intimidating, conniving, not sincere, playing game, unclean, cruel

Jenna nommed by Natasha, Stevi&Chloe, James, Janice (4 noms) for not being genuine, starting stuff

Bobby nommed by Jenna, Austin, Sherri, Janice (4 noms) for taking jabs at Jenna's body, being disrespectful and not funny

Austin nommed by Natasha, Stevi&Chloe, Bobby, James (4 noms) for temper, refusal to accept others' opinions, shouting and swearing

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Well. Austin's little breakdown in the DR was unexpected. I kinda hope it was fake - just an act like most people think. I would hate for him to be on the show really feeling that angry, sad, and in so much pain.

It really shows a lack of maturity that he still gets so upset about people taking Janice's "side" and feeling not supported. He's immeasurably self involved. I haven't liked Austin from the start and really wanted to. I hope he leaves in the double.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Austin is getting massive boos, Bobby cheers and boos, Janice boos and cheers, Jenna a lot of boos.

One hour for a double eviction means we will not get many highlights.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Tonight's first evictee is Jenna.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Second evicted today is Janice!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Excellent! Thanks for spoiling, I might not be able to watch for a while.

I kind of think Austin's breakdown was real, but I am a sucker for such things, so might be wrong. I think he's just completely off kilter over not being with family (and it sounds like having no blood family to be with, just his husband) on the anniversary of his brother's death, and he's distracting himself by obsessing over Janice.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Well BOTS was crazy, when they had the panel discussion with the evicted housemates, after one question they cut away and put the eye on the screen when Rylan came back he explained that they had removed the panel and would continue on without them. The show ended over 10 minutes early. Farrah and Aislene were on the panel with another woman, I don't remember who she was, and then Jenna and Janice.

Hope we find out what happened. I think having Farrah on the panel was a huge mistake, she is just too volatile.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Having Farrah on the panel is bad enough, but if they put her with Aisleyne, well what did they think would happen?! I haven't watched BOTS this season (even though I love Rylan) because the audience always seem so nasty. I guess they're getting the panel to match.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Aislyene and Farrah were at each other's throats along with Nicky/Vicky Michelle. Not sure of her name but she's on a lot.
Farrah is impossible to talk with others - she ignored the other ladies from the start. It was definitely a disappointing episode.

The "live" stream had the remaining HMs playing BB truth or dare and they cut a lot. Also disappointing and I didn't finish watching it.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
This season has been SO much better than the "Perez/Katie H" one but still not great like others. I'm wondering if ANY Americans will ever be on again!!