TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
CBB - Summer Season - August 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: CBB - Summer Season - August 2015 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 27, 2015Amy25 08-27-15  2:16 pm
Archive through September 01, 2015Kitt25 09-01-15  4:39 pm
Archive through September 10, 2015Kitt25 09-10-15  6:49 pm
Archive through September 15, 2015Amy25 09-15-15  1:16 pm
Archive through September 22, 2015Sarasmile25 09-22-15  9:20 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've liked it more than last season too, especially without Farrah. Without her it could have been an excellent and interesting season.

From Digital Spy, they're saying Aisleyne threw her drink over Farrah, so Farrah threw two glasses (the actual glasses, not just the liquid in them) at Aisleyne and one of them hit Vicki Michelle in the head. But Vicki is okay.

I wonder if Farrah will be allowed in the finale.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I'm so tired of these vapid people who can't come up with any original insults. How many times have we heard them call each other dumb/effing b's an c's? They need to give contestants a vocabulary list to study before they enter the house. And/Or, they could have a task where they have to come up with original insults, no f, b, or c words allowed.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
The Mirror is having a field day with the brawl.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/what-happened-cbbbots-last-night-6497077

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Anyone here for the final?

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Sixth place is Sherri
Fifth place is Stevi and Chloe

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Fourth place is Bobby

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's going to be days before I get time to catch up (my mum is visiting and doesn't watch) so I'm really happy you're spoiling, Amy.

All results as expected so far... I think James will win (which means he will be out next!).

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I thought it was tomorrow; this season was too stressful for me to keep up. Thank you for spoiling Amy

I hope Natasha wins.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't mind James winning, but I don't want Austin to win at all.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I read that Janice and her boyfriend will be on Celebrity Couples Therapy. I like her, so I'll probably check it out. Farrah had been on the season Dick Donato was on, which was when he revealed his illness. But Farrah's boyfriend did not show up, it was just her. The therapists let her stay though, tried to help her, had her mom go on for counselling. The other couples, though, didn't take to her. So, I think this is who she is, this volatile person. The question for me is, why does BB want this on their show? Makes no sense. It's beyond people arguing. And it's really not okay.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Third place is Natasha

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry to see Natasha go. I'm surprised Austin is being rewarded for his horrible behavior, even second is a reward; everyone has pain and everyone has a past that hurts and haunts, that's no excuse to scream and yell and rant and rave, nor pick on older people.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree about Farrah, there was no doubt at all, or should have been no doubt at all, how she would be, and why would they want that? Janice or Jenna are okay, because they at least have different sides to her personality. Farrah is one note attack before you're attacked... even when you're not being attacked.

James and Austin final two is kind of apt for the season, and a much better ending than the last few years.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The winner of Celebrity Big Brother is James!!!

Second place is Austin!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yey! Good result. Good final six imo. Thanks Amy!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
That's good news. James may channel Yoda at times, but is a decent person and a deserving winner. I'm very happy for him.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Glad I could post for everyone!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thank you Amy It's great to know the outcome, I can watch later and not stress out, lol.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I also wanted Natasha to win and again, could not believe Austin was 2nd. So glad James won. Was getting worried when Emma said there was only 2% between them before the final vote! I never understood the Austin love.

No Farrah at the Final, Kitt. But no Janice either- unless someone else saw her? I didn't.

I don't know why but no matter the result I'm always SO happy when the fireworks go off at the end of the Final. Such a cool touch and I'm glad they still do it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Just watching the final now.
Janice and Farrah are conspicuously absent from the evicted housemates in the audience.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: