TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jeff Weldon

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: Cast Bios: Jeff Weldon users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Tampa, Fla.
Current City: Tampa, Fla.

Three adjectives that describe you: Charismatic, outgoing, and clever.

Favorite Activities: Anything outdoors, boating, hiking, working out, and reading.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to listen to music. I live for good music and it's a huge part of my life. Oh, and being able to communicate with friends and family.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Dan Gheeling. He had a way to use his communication skills to persuade people—this is something so valuable, yet so many people lack the capacity to do.

What are you afraid of: I'm afraid of spiders, small confined spaces, and occasionally heights. I've gotten past my fear of heights by engaging in several height-related activities.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live without fear of judgement. Live like today is your last. Don't dwell on the past or the future when the present is all that matters. We all are destined to be great, it's the small things we do each and every day that determine success or failure.

What would you take into the house and why: A tub of protein, a bottle of my favorite alcohol, and a good book.

Jeff admits he's finally ready to transition from d*uchey guy to gentleman—someday soon. He says he only dates attractive women, but knows that he needs to start focusing on what they have to offer besides their outer shells. He is an aggressive guy who negotiates business deals on a daily basis, so he knows that he has the competitive edge it takes to win the game of Big Brother. He is a sore loser who will do anything to ensure that he wins every competition. Most recently, he competed on the 26th season of The Amazing Race with a blind date partner he met at the starting line.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215057/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I tell you, based on some of the documented things I have heard him say to women, I hope he knows that some people have lost their jobs from things said on this show.

As his employer, I would be concerned about how he might be talking to female customers.

And he even admits he is douchey in his bio, unbelievable!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jeff - @JeffWeldon21

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: