TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jackie Ibarra

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: Cast Bios: Jackie Ibarra users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Los Angeles
Current City: Las Vegas

Three adjectives that describe you: Passionate, adventurous, and fierce.

Favorite Activities: Dancing, working out, cooking, and hiking.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being away from the outside world for so long would be extremely difficult, especially with no form of communication. I am a very adventurous person who loves the outdoors, so I fear being stuck in a house for a long period of time may get to me after a while.

What are you afraid of: Being buried alive.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Life is better when you're laughing!

What would you take into the house and why: I would bring my phone to keep in touch with family and friends. Also, I would bring my best friend, Stacey, and my French Bulldog! And In-n-Out burger! I could eat that every day!

This self-proclaimed "Kim Kardashian" look-a-like is used to a fast-paced lifestyle. She's been a Miami Heat Dancer, a magician's assistant, and danced professionally for 10 years. She hustles to get every job she gets, beating out hundreds of other girls in the process. She knows she's sexy and isn't afraid to use it to get ahead. Typically, she can fly off the handle during conflict, but her strategy for Big Brother is to keep as cool and calm as a cucumber. Most recently, she competed on the 26th season of “The Amazing Race” with a blind date partner she met at the starting line. Together, they raced through four countries and placed seventh. With a loss under her belt, Jackie has something to prove this time around, so America is going to see the softer side of her.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215056/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jackie's twitter: Jackie Isabel Ibarra ‏@JackiexIsabel · 2h2 hours ago
I would like to finally officially announce that I have been away for the past 3 months on Season 17… https://instagram.com/p/8Ay5rmtH9q/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jackie Isabel Ibarra ‏@JackiexIsabel · 15h15 hours ago
Email me at JackieBB17TAR26@gmail.com 😘📬👍🏼

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: