TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Meg Maley, 25

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: Cast Bios: Meg Maley, 25 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Collingswood, New Jersey
Current City: New York City

Meg says growing up in New Jersey was the best time of her life. She's been boy-crazy and super competitive since she can remember. In high school, she decided to join the hockey and baseball teams so she could have her fix of flirting with the boys and competing to win. Meg doesn't take herself too seriously nor does she live a boring life. Meg says she has what it takes to win Big Brother; she's likeable, goofy, intelligent, and adapts to every social situation. Straight guys like her because she's an adorable blonde guys’ gal, while gay guys love her sass, and girls love her because she's non-threatening and swears by the girl code.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1004298/meet-the-new-cast-of-big-brother-/86265/meg-maley/

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/9zPSrmdBhRSS8tdgQyREnamVueYLZYGg/big-brother-meet-meg-maley/

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
watching meg's interview right now and she seems like a lot of fun - relates well with jeff

thanks again dipo for your bb work

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, fun, and compassionate.

Favorite Activities: The beach, spin class, brunch, and anything music.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The thing I'm most scared about is being bored. Living in NYC, I constantly have things to do, people to see, and places to go. Three months in the same environment frightens me that I would be bored out of my mind, so please choose interesting people as housemates!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Frankie Grande. What a hottie. My heart is stolen by fabulous gay men and he wins.

What are you afraid of: I'm a little scared of the typical things—heights, snakes, bugs—but all are just small scaredy-cat feelings! I'm so ready to conquer all of them and I'm not bothered much.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Always yes. (My tattoo is evidence of this.)

What would you take into the house and why: A deck of cards because I am terrified of being bored in life, my red lipstick because any girl should list this as a response, and photos of all my friends and family because they are all rock stars, especially my nieces and nephew.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215050/

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
meg is my favorite this season

love her upbeat personality

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Redpen
07-24-2003
Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 4:15 am

I googled Meg. She has 2 tv credits. She does a podcast about straight girls and gay boys. And Broadway World lists one credit for her being in Anything Goes in St. Louis in 2010. She's the typical actress/server you find in NYC or LA.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Meg's Illness....

Meg has psoriatic arthritis.. same as Phil Mickelson.. and he shills for one of the medications for it.. so even if you don't watch golf you might have seen the ads on tv. It is an autoimmune disorder and clearly not a pretty thing to have. It can go into remission ..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Official Meg.

Meg Maley ‏@megmaley · 17m17 minutes ago
Thanks and LOVE @teammegmaley - I'll be tweeting here, tweethearts. Xo

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Heh, I just ordered two tubes of Meg's lipstick after Dipo posted the brand and color in the Twitter thread. I am okay with bright red. Yay!! Thanks, Meg and Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks for the thanks, but Aerojunki is the one who found that!

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Meg can sing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zkPGUWZ7ng&feature=youtu.be

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Wow, where was that talent when she was on BB? She shouldn't have hidden it!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, January 15, 2016 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Well THAT was fun! :-) Thanks Rosie.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: