TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Liz Nolan, 23

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: Cast Bios: Liz Nolan, 23 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Miami
Current City: Miami

Born and raised in Miami, Liz has become a mainstay on the Miami nightlife circuit. More than just a pretty face, Liz is known as a bit of a brainiac, having graduated cum-laude, but still spends plenty of time keeping up on pop culture. When it comes to dating, Liz wears her heart on her sleeve and is a true romantic looking for love. It will be a little difficult for her to separate the game from her personal feelings, but she's well aware that her sultry, raspy voice and stunning looks can work magic with the men. Liz realizes she can come off intimidating and girls can be catty, so she plans on working extra hard on her relationships with the other girls in the house and hopefully be more of a friend, instead of a threat.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1004298/meet-the-new-cast-of-big-brother-/86269/liz-nolan/

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/Ln6KJJfCXRx_SO5IRPt4bu7kJ8ysyB9W/big-brother-meet-liz-nolan/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb17 ‏@hamsterwatch · 5h5 hours ago
yes Liz is a twin but when her uncle leaked her, he said his niece (singular) would be on and he named only her, not both twins #bb17

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, likable, and determined.

Favorite Activities: Adventuring around town, eating, exercising, boating in Miami, and paddle boarding.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom/facilities. Also, being careful not to walk around naked!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Janelle and Jeff were my faves. I also loved Frankie Grande.

What are you afraid of: The dark.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Life's too short to blend in.

What would you take into the house and why: A disposable camera to take pics, a kick-ass book, and an emergency bottle of wine.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215049/

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
One thing I noticed with the Twin Twist this time, there was no mention made of them having to keep anyone from guessing the secret.
They just have to survive either to or thru the 5th eviction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Liz twitter:

Liz Nolan ‏@_LizNolan · 12h12 hours ago
Spending the night in #SantaMonica with my boo @JudasDraven before heading back to MIA tmrw 😘 #liztin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julia twitter:

Julia Nolan ‏@JuliaNolan_ · 2h2 hours ago
I'm finally on Twitter and will be taking over this account :-) add me on instagram @julianolan

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: