TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jace Agolli, 23

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: Cast Bios: Jace Agolli, 23 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Dunwoody, Georgia
Current City: Venice Beach

Jace grew up in Dunswoody, Georgia, and is known by all as an adrenaline junkie. He surfs, snowboards, skateboards semi-professionally, and considers himself a modern-day adventurer who models his life after Indiana Jones. He loves his new life in sunny Venice Beach, but will always be a Southern boy at heart

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1004298/meet-the-new-cast-of-big-brother-/86259/jace-agolli/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Three adjectives that describe you: Clever, mighty, and brave.

Favorite Activities: I love exploring new places and meeting new people. I live for adrenaline so I can never seem to surf, skate, or snowboard enough.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: After 90 days of no privacy, things would begin to get somewhat invasive. It would be tough to avoid being in everyone’s business.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I like Derrick because he played the game with strategy and purpose.

What are you afraid of: I'm afraid of fear.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Never stop exploring.

What would you take into the house and why: My notebook to keep track of it all and my yoyo because it clears my head.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215045/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TWITTER ACCOUNT

@TheJaceAgolli

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: