TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Clay Honeycutt, 23

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: Cast Bios: Clay Honeycutt, 23 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Dickinson, Texas
Current City: College Station, Texas

Clay grew up in a small Texas town on a ranch where his mom rescued exotic animals. A former college football player for Texas A&M University, he graduated in only three-and-a-half years and says he’s smarter than people give him credit for. Currently, he is getting his master's in sports management.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1004298/meet-the-new-cast-of-big-brother-/86257/clay-honeycutt/

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/P9mv9YZR2y5Im797eEXVi5n0q0CNeKB_/big-brother-meet-clay-honeycutt/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb17 ‏@hamsterwatch · 3h3 hours ago
Clay first heard about the show 4 months ago (*cough*recruit*cough) but claims he is a superfan... NEXT!! #bb17

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
He had a slight Jeff vibe going on. Was Jeff a recruit, I can't remember???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Three adjectives that describe you: Driven, sarcastic, and athletic.

Favorite Activities: Aside from sports, I enjoy hunting and fishing immensely. I love the outdoors and the hill-country in Texas. It's not really an activity but spending time with my family is always great to do.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The most difficult part will probably be not seeing or communicating with my family. Oh, yeah, and the fact that there will be cameras on you 24/7.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I loved Donny from season 16. I mean, who didn't? Donny could have easily been labeled as the "underdog" at the beginning of the show due to the fact that he was essentially the outcast of that group. Any time there is an underdog, I automatically root for them. I find it deeply satisfying when I see others prove their doubters wrong.

What are you afraid of: Drowning and failure.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… If you really want something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

What would you take into the house and why: Lotion for my dry skin, tissues so I can blow my nose, and magazines for entertainment.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215043/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another recruit...Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet · 3m3 minutes ago
Clay says he met Kass at a Laker's game & was directly recruited. #BB17

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clay Honeycutt ‏@TeamClayHoney · 10h10 hours ago
Please RT~Clay Honeycutt's Personal Account is @C_Honey25 and this account is the family account. @clayhoneycutt97 IS NOT his or Family Acct

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2015 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is the true account for Clay.

BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak · 37m37 minutes ago
Clay is now back on Twitter! He is: @C_Honey25 #BB17

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: