TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Becky Burgess, 26

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: Cast Bios: Becky Burgess, 26 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Denver, Colorado
Current City: Denver, Colorado

On the outside, Becky is the "All American" girl next door who the men will fall in love with and the girls will want to befriend, but inside she's a strategic and aggressive competitor they should fear. Having grown up in Denver, she's always been athletic and outdoorsy. She's not afraid to get dirty and has been known to out-climb her dates while hiking 14,000-foot mountains in Colorado. She knows her looks give her an edge in life but doesn't rely on them because she's the total package.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1004298/meet-the-new-cast-of-big-brother-/86256/becky-burgess/

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/bGo5dMHPD_eBvcFlGMd3mRrtMl_hZ0ES/big-brother-meet-becky-burgess/

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
becky seems very confident in herself

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Three adjectives that describe you: Competitive, spontaneous, and happy.

Favorite Activities: Weight lifting, hiking, running, and soccer. Also, I am very crafty/creative and enjoy painting, scrapbooking, and sewing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I feel that it will be hard from weeks 6-12. When it really sinks in that you have not seen your family, left the house, or talked to a new person. Seems like you can get cabin fever.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Brendon from Season 12. He was relatable, smart, attractive, and fit! He was not too radical in any behavior and I feel that made him a strong competitor

What are you afraid of: Snakes. I hate those legless (critters).

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… You will never know your limits unless you push yourself to them.

What would you take into the house and why: My slippers since I can't go a morning without them and my Kindle because I love to read and it sure would help with plotting in the house.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215042/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet · 28m28 minutes ago
Becky saying again how she was recruited for #BB17 through Tinder (dating app). I can't. What? Only 15 ppl applied & they needed a 16th?

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
becky would have been perfect for Utopia

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #BB17 ‏@hamsterwatch · 5m5 minutes ago
Becky's German news story http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.unfall-im-lehel-frau-24-laeuft-gegen-tram-schwer-verletzt.e4e972a2-9ef8-49fb-b780-e2980ca3fcae.html … w/ google translation attached. "she made it up" haters can FO #bb17

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Dipo thanks for that link. I never doubted her. It's been a real long time since I actually read anything in German (my first language came to the states at 12 yo)....it was like riding a bike. LOL I use to read all my books in German (when available) but it's probably been 10 years. sigh....

Murfra

08-06-2005

Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Murfra a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I don't see the attached translation, help?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh shoot Murfra, I just copied the links and didn't realize that the translation wasn't there and I have no clue how to make that happen, LOL..

So sorry. Maybe if you copy the heading of the article and put it in google you can get the translated article.

Reicam

07-08-2010

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reicam a private message Print Post    
I highlighted and right clicked the story and this is what BING translated the story to

Accident in the Thierschstraße on Monday morning: A 24-year-old runs out of carelessness from a tramway. It comes to the crash. The pedestrian is injured.

Lehel - shock in the early morning: about seven o'clock in the morning, a woman wanted to cross the roadway in the Thierschstraße in the Lehel. From the sidewalk out, she went through the parked cars on the roadside. In their crossing attempt took the 24-year-old apparently not due to the traffic, because she saw the approaching tram too late. It comes to the clash.

The young woman frontally crashed into the moving tram. While she was seriously injured. Several bone fractures and a laceration to the head brought the woman to a hospital. The 50-year old streetcar driver from Munich suffered a shock and was also taken to a hospital for outpatient treatment. The tramway was a damage of about 1,000 euros.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Reicam.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Becky's twitter:

Becky Burgess @Basic_Becky_17 Hello BB Fans! I finally have a Twitter! Sorry it took so long... Just met up with my family :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Becky Burgess ‏@becckyburgess17 · 7m7 minutes ago
I have just changed my twitter handle from @Basic_Becky_17 to @beckyburgess17 to match my IG, email, and snap! Thanks for saving the name :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: