TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 26, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: TV Episodes - Through to the Finale: Archive through May 26, 2015 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I just got to the scene when Pilar was evicted. Was taping too many shows and by error deleted Big Brother and then taped BBAD to see who won HOH and it's again Sarah. I wanted to see how Zach left and how Bruno entered the Jury House, they're going to be all against Sarah and Britt. I guess the winner of the veto will have the power to evict, so it could be any of the three but Sarah. I'd rather see Godfrey stay and Ash go. Britt could go if Ash wins Veto, only because Godfrey never won HOH and wasn't able to nominate, unless Ash is closer to Britt than Godfrey, but I doubt. If either Britt or Godfrey win Veto then Ash will surely go.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The only hint they gave was when Arissa said something like "All I can say is that the jurors will have a big surprise on finale night."

It could be anything... Final 3 instead of final 2, Canada as a jury vote, some people are predicting that Canada will nullify one of the jury votes.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
BBCanada tweeted feeds go down for the season on Saturday.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Probably gonna pre-tape the finale days early.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Same schedule as last year. Feeds are going down so we don't know who the Final 3 are. On the Side Show Arissa said there will be 4 nights of big brother. The Sunday show will be followed by a special eviction episode on Monday. On Tuesday there will be a special episode of the Side Show on Slice and on Wednesday will be the finale.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
and BBAD already ended...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Nothing much on this episode.

Too much Sarah, seems like most of the DRs were her, even when it wasn't about HoH stuff.

BB awards were boring, Id rather they just showed them more highlights from the season and showed more of the others, it seemed like every award was focused on those who are left.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Some Twitter posts are saying Godfrey is gone but I can't believe Ash would vote him out over Brittnee. We'll know soon enough.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Twitter was wrong. Brittnee is gone.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Now they have to figure out who to evict from the jury.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea twitter is full of trolls, never believe twitter spoilers unless they are from a reputable source.

Glad to see Brittnee gone, and by Ash. See Britt, should have taken out Ash instead of Willow.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Okay I actually like this twist.

Force them to stay in the vault until they can unanimously agree on who to evict from the jury.

Looks like they are going to be in there a long time. I just wish it was on the feeds.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Me too Flagg. I love that they can't leave the vault until they agree.

But we didn't even get to see the beginning of part one of HOH.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its a 2 hour finale so they will have plenty of time to fill then,

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Very interested in knowing what happened in the vault.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
While I'm here, thanks to all of you for posting during the show. It's a small group for BB Canada, but you are very dedicated. It's greatly appreciated for us (somewhat) lurkers.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yes, THANK YOU all for your contributions for BB Canada, it has made it all the more enjoyable for me.

What a great season, I liked all the hg's, the comp's were imaginative and I enjoyed all the "Twisto's Twists".

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll echo those comments. I've enjoyed the season and it's made all the better by the people who post here. :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I new Ash would win the veto and it had to be Britt the one leaving. Godfrey must be the luckiest player ever, never to win HOH, never to nominate and making it to last 3. I wonder if he wins exactly because of this strange luck.
However, I think Sarah should be the winner of this BB Canada but Ashley may have more people in the Jury to vote for her.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this season as well along with the interaction and posts in here, so I thank you all.

I do hope Sarah can pull off the win. As for the vault, they should have all just chosen Jordan and been done with it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Godfrey isnt really there due to luck, but more due to his excellent social game.

Jordan does seem like the obvious choice to evict from the jury, he's been there so long that they probably have no idea where his vote would go.

That will suck for him though, having been on the jury all that time and then being nullified at the last minute, especially being a "superfan".

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
By trying to keep some players in you are showing everyone who you actually think will vote for you. This could color the person you take to Final 2 if you win the last HOH.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I like this twist. I would have liked to be able to see them decide who to vote out.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Yes we miss out on a lot of the fall out and discussion because of how the feeds are run. I think this is actually an very interesting twist. Tonight there is a special edition of the Side Show on Slice at 8 PM.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Hwest, I would have missed it!