TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: TV Episodes - Through to the Finale: Archive through May 06, 2015 users admin

Tweety

04-14-2003

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
A couple of thoughts. This year's "house" really looks like a studio, more than a house. I think the HGs get bored to tears which explains why they are over enthusiastic for the challenges.

BBCan is really making a show with all the extra tasks. Sometimes to the detriment of letting us see strategy, or live HOH results which is the US formula.

Which brings me to Marsha the Moose - I have really missed her. So sad she got run over during the road trip

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, May 01, 2015 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Marsha the Moose was iconic for the show. Don't know why they put poor Marsha on the backburner this year.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
At least we saw the nominations at the end of the show, but where was the 'big move' by Kevin that could have gone against his 'baby' alliance (what?). Wouldn't they all think Bobby was the target? Did he really nominate him thinking to backdoor someone else?? Well, he won the Veto and still could have backdoored that 'someone', but he didn't... and so Bobby will be gone and Brit will have the record for best pawn of the house... oops, this is for the next two episodes, I'm getting ahead of myself...

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I like this POV comp. It reminds me part 2 of the final 3 in the US.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I'm getting really tired of Brittnee and her incessant whining.
So what if she is on the block again, if she stays? Its fairly definite to everyone that she will be staying, yet she cries and moans like she is going home.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Wow Pilar got so sick she didn't finish.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
DR coaching?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
This was so fun to watch.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Did they promote the triple eviction and missed it? Wouldn't that hold the viewers interest?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its funny how if she isnt crying in the DR, Brittnee is making arrogant, smug statements about other players.
All completely unjustified seeing her position as permanent pawn and unable to win any competitions or have any power in the house.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Brittnee and Sarah did win the one HOH where they had to balance on the gears. Was it gears they balanced on?

I don't remember BB promoting the triple eviction tonight....hmmmm.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Even Pilar pawned Brittnee. Would be ironic if she won the Triple Eviction HOH and nominated everyone who put her up. But basically she has been useless since day one. The only good thing I can say about this season is that the winner is not predictable at all. So many great things to work with on the show this year but production has lost its way. They even threw Marsha the Moose under the bus (literally). I don't get it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The seasons not over, Marsha could appear again. Why do you feel production has lost its way? I don't appreciate the cliffhanger hoh comps, but I do look forward to the show each ep and remember what's going on.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Endless recaps from prior episode, episodes focused on tasks and made up diary room sessions instead of gameplay and strategy, lack of feed, cliffhanger endings, too many twists that make the show feel like a complete crap shoot instead of a game....

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I like the idea that the houseguests are kept on their toes. I like that they do many tasks so that each episode is jam-packed leaving us with wanting to know more at the next show.

I agree that they should focus a bit more on gameplay and strategy, but that's about it.

I don't watch the feeds so that doesn't affect me at all. Aren't they free in Canada? That's a plus.

I also really, really enjoy the sideshow discussions.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But I still don't know what was Kevin's 'big move' to go against his alliance because, according to him, he needs to play his own game... HOH, POV winner and for what? If he manages to get Bobby out, was this his plan? Big deal. If he manages to get Brit out... wow! what a great move! Does he really think he's safe till finale?? I'd be surprised if he doesn't get nominated next, but maybe he can still save himself winning POV and for that he may gain my respect.

Triple eviction next Wednesday? I wonder if it's going to be another cliffhanger...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Apparently his "big move" was to lie to his alliance and say Godfrey was the target when it was really Bobby.

My only real problem with production this season is the way they over-script the DRs and make the houseguests act ridiculously over-the-top excited about everything.

I dont mind the other tasks, it breaks up the formulaic monotony of the BBUS format somewhat.
But they work better on BBUK/BBAU where there are more episodes per week and little to no strategy or gameplay.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoy Big Brother Canada a lot. I think they try hard to make the show entertaining. They don't always succeed but at least they try and it's not like they lose interest two weeks into the season.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I agree, I like them more when they are 'natural' and there are moments on BBAD when you see the real BB environment, a lot of boredom, a lot of quiet talk and a lot of silliness, they know they're not on display and maybe they forgot about BBAD.

Flagg, BBUK is starting mid may... so Wills says... I'm curious to see the new spin!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I believe BBAD on BBCAN is coomprised of highlights from the previous day, since its on so late at night. Its not like BBAD US where they know they are "on" at 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM every night.

Im glad BBUK is starting early this season. Looks like non-stop BB thru to sept or oct depending on when BBAU starts.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Finally had a chance to watch last nights episode. I really thought Kevin was going to take someone else down. If I was him I would have used the vetoe on Brit and put Bruno up to separate them.

I really enjoyed Zack and Kevin having to wear those maid outfits and clean the entire house with nobody's help especially since it sounds like they don't do any of the cleaning normally. lol

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
It's a big night!!!! Are we ready?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Bobby out 7-0

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Brit wins HOH. They know its a triple now, but it hasn't been explained how yet.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Zach, Kevin and Pilar, nominated.