TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: TV Episodes - Through to the Finale: Archive through April 30, 2015 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Pilar did get some right but half of the rest of them were throwing it so she didn't have much competition.

Its getting a bit ridiculous how almost more of them are throwing comps than are actually trying.

Im seeing now that maybe there is a good reason that BBUS doesn't cast many "superfans" or people familiar with the game, because this is what happens. Every one of them thinks they're going to be the next Dr. Will.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
After the comp we see genius Bobby selling out Sindy immediately. Not such a good idea to include Bobby on anything you want to keep secret apparently.

For the have not comp choosing we see even more of the ridiculously over the top screaming and cheering from pretty much everyone. They really need to tone it down as it just seems completely fake (as it obviously is).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yup, I keep thinking BB has slipped them a mickey or something.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Episode looked like Kevin was controlling the HOH but on the feeds Kevin actually seemed quite passive. And I agree Pilar had no competition because most were throwing it. Pilar is not very bright. When Godfrey won the veto on feeds Kevin remarked to Pilar that Godfrey was safe this week. Pilar asked him how he knew that. Kevin replied because Godfrey won the Veto. Yikes! (Like 3 hours has 2,600 minutes in Pilar's world). I think Pilar was cast to be another Jordan BBUSA, Pilar is a sweetheart but she is not nearly as charming as Jordan BBUSA.

And Bobby *&#! - there are no words.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I've been up all night and all day with a sick kid. I am fading fast.

Recaps would be great of the show tonight.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I really don't understand most of what Pilar says. Every second word is "like." She seems like a nice enough person, but the people casting her must have known that she would not be any kind of Jordan (BBUSA.)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Maybe english is a second language for her and she isnt quite as dumb as she comes across...

I have never seen a cast more worried about "getting blood on their hands". Its the biggest catch phrase for this season.

None of them seem to get that in order to win this game you have to get blood on your hands.

So Pilar goes the "safe" route and puts up Brittnee as a replacement, kissing her ass the whole time. She completely wastes her HoH on Sindy, who is really no threat at all since she is the biggest target and could never win it anyway.

I hope Bobby wins HoH and puts up Pilar and Kevin.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Mummy - scroll down. There is a detailed recap here. http://www.mortystv.com/bbcanada/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The US throws that phrase around constantly every season.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I never noticed it as much on US as I have this season on BBCAN. Maybe its because Bobby was saying it every single DR when he was HoH.
Its like the mantra for stupid BB players.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
lol watching Mondays show from the beginning and I find it hilarious that Pilar is crying and making it all about her after noms because Sindy said she was disappointed to be nominated?

Was she supposed to say she was happy?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Thanks all.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Adel will be the guest on BB Canada Sideshow on Thursday.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Anyone have a link to Donny's Sideshow appearance?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Not sure if Hola works on Global to watch videos. All Sideshows are up at the Global website and all are watchable with a VPN. Maybe someone with Hola can tell you if you can watch Sideshow with the Hola plugin.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
You should be able to get it thru Slice Mame.

Lol, Flagg, I'm watching Monday's show and am so conscious of that phrase now. It must be the curse, as another not so bright a player, Pilar, keeps saying it ad nauseum.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Godfrey is off the hook... for now. It's no wonder that Sindy is the target, comebacks get a second chance but they're kicked out just for coming back and she knows it, unless she won that Veto she knew she was facing eviction next.

A thing about Pilar, I understand the others were throwing the comp, but she still needed to get the answer right and she did, even without much competition if you get it wrong you're out, what kept her in was not the lack of competition but the fact that she got all the answers right ! She could have easily lost the second time she pressed that button, but she was correct time and again to win that veto. Those who lost had no clue of the answer, they were just bluffing and they lost. She got them all right. Big difference!

But, again what a waste of HOH. She could have made a bargain with Sindy but it seemed easier for Pilar to not rock the boat and go with the flow to get Sindy out.

If Sindy somehow manages to bargain a way to stay, well, hats off to her because it's next to impossible.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
But if the others weren't throwing it and getting themselves out deliberately, she probably wouldnt have gotten a chance to get anything right, she would have been eliminated.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
ooops, that's right too... because after 2 more correct answers by Pilar someone may have wanted to get the correct answer just to eliminate her but I think it didn't happen because they just didn't know the correct answer, Pilar was too quick with her answers (I still can't believe it myself !!) to allow anyone else to push that button...
But who knows... probably she'll be gone next if Kevin doesn't win HOH.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately Pilar will sail to the end. Others think they can beat her as she doesn't understand the game very well. She was actually good at endurance and we may have a shocking win from Pilar at crunch time. Ugh! My hat is off to Sindy with an "S" not giving up until the last minute.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
She should go in the vault and check where Bobby said he got his pretend key to his pretend veto. Maybe BB put something there just for her. You never know.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Sindy evicted.

Triple eviction next week.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
In the end she was unable to bargain a way to stay. It was as expected. But the triple eviction should be interesting with Kevin HOH we should see if he really likes to keep Pilar or not.

I watched a bit of BBAD just to understand who was HOH and it was obvious after 10 minutes watching that all the losers were in the spa and Kevin had fun giving a bath to a toy with Pilar happy as a goose. But what a contrast, when you see them on the show, all hyper and putting on a show and on BBAD when they're all quiet and boring.

Anyway, the triple eviction could be because it's a short season? It should end soon but I don't even know when...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Watching the episode now, while they waste half the airtime recapping things yet again, I had to laugh at Pilar's speech when she put up Brittnee as "just a pawn".

"I know you're safe, fight hard."

If she is completely safe why would she have to "fight hard"? Pilar just repeats stupid BB phrases that everybody uses, even when they don't make any sense.

I liked the HoH comp, what little we saw of it.
Every week I think that maybe they will actually show us the whole thing, but they never do. Why do they even bother starting it?>

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
It seems BB Canada has settled on making every HOH a "cliffhanger" which only serves to disrupt the flow of events for the viewer. So we are never going to see an HOH finish on the Wednesday episode I guess.

I remember reading somewhere season ends May 27.