TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Accessing the Live Feeds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2004: Accessing the Live Feeds users admin

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
According to another board, even those outside the UK can get the feeds by

1: Go here and sign up for 4broadband (4.95GBP, $12AU), this will give you access to the bb5uk feeds. http://uk.real.com/partners/channel4/?src=R1E.ch4

2: Once done, in realplayer(you don't need RealOne as it says on the site) go to help -> Sign in. Enter your email/password for your real.com account.

3: Go to http://channel4.co.uk/bigbrother and watch some streaming.

No luck for me, but thought I'd see if anyone else was successful.

Hamsterlady

07-03-2003

Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hamsterlady a private message Print Post    
On the exchange BTW, that equals out to $9.11/month in American dollars. According to today's currency exchange rate.

When I checked out the first link above, it says this on that page: "This product is only available for use in the UK."

Then when I clicked on the link 'Channel4 Broadband Terms and Conditions', it says this on that page: * The Channel4 Broadband Service and all content contained in it is only available for use in the UK. You must be 18 years or older to subscribe.

I'm not going to try to go any further because I don't want Real to charge me anything....LOL

Clio, how many people did they say were successful in signing up from the US and/or Canada?

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Well, I didn't notice where anyone was UNSUCCESSFUL, but they were all in Australia.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: