TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 26, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: TV Episodes - Through to the Finale: Archive through April 26, 2015 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sindy wins the endurance comp to go back in, and then goes to the vault and has to solve a code to win immunity from being a replacement nominee this week.

Show ends as she is starting the puzzle in the vault, so after all that we still don't get to see her go back in with the current houseguests.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I like that she had to win immunity.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
She already had it easier than usual since she came back after nominations. In the past the returning players would usually come in either right before or after the HoH comp.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Missed the first half of the episode, Il have to find a download later.

Anyway, Zach won veto and basically screwed over JP by not using it. He blamed it on all of the turmoil in the house with Sindy returning, but really he's a coward and doesn't want to upset Bobby or Bruno.

Its not looking good for JP, but ultimately he is getting exactly what he deserves for volunteering to go up.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
With Zack not using the veto he potetionally made a few more enemies than if he would of just used it and got out Bruno... Zack really thinks he is untouchable, but you watch and see Kevin and JP will team up with Cindy, Pili. Sarah and Sindy to get out Zack.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Sorry typed Sindy twice

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I noticed Zack change his view of JP when he lost that HOH challenge so early, his comment in the DR about JP supposed to be the 'brains' of their alliance. Then after Zack won HOH he was the first to run and hug him and outted their alliance. I too would want to back away from JP. It seems like JP doesn't work well under pressure. I mean never volunteer to go up on the block, EVER! I sort of feel like he deserves to be evicted just for that. On one level I agree, on a game level, with Zack wanting to distance himself from JP but then not sticking with his allicance on a personal level shows he's not trustworthy but this "IS" big brother so they are all there to win the game so can I really fault him for that?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Zach's stay is limited, all it will take is a few more people talking and finding out how he is in almost every alliance in the house, with every person in the house.

Sindy already knows a lot of it and has told Sarah on the show, Im sure others have found out by now as well.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Great ep last night. Glad Sindy is back. She's one of the more interesting, hardcore players there. Smart and funny. Hopefully she has put her oversized ego to rest.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ya, I'm glad Sindy is back too. I would be fine with anyone bit Risha or Ginga-Ninja. Lol

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
My stream is skipping.....missing most of it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Finally it looks like they are starting to actually play the game.

Split vote so far, Godfrey 2 JP 2.

Apparently none of that "vote with the house" cop out this week.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
By a vote of 5 to 4...

(Jordan is very surprised at the vote numbers)

..Godfrey, you are safe.

Poor loser JP runs out of the house without saying good bye to anyone.

Jordan is the first member of the Jury.
9 member Jury this year I guess? Or 10 plus Canada.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
TY Flagg. I saw most of the last part of the vote. I lost track of how many times I had to reload, plus the lags. Oh well, ya get what you pay for right?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The vote for JP to leave was exactly as Sindy lined up earlier on the show... Sindy, Britt, Sarah, Bruno, Bobby.

Then in what little we saw of the HoH comp, Bobby immediately eliminates Sindy.

I guess genius Bobby thinks they are still going with the old plan to evict the person who came back.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
TY Flagg.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
OMG Bobby is such a maroon. LMAO

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
The look on Sindy's face when Bobby said her name was better than watching JP get voted out.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lol, if looks could kill.

They all seem hopped up on the live shows. I think Jordan is gunning for Peters job.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, it was obvious that a come back houseguest would be the first eliminated from the HOH comp... but darn it! They did it again, they leave us hanging... They're really forcing me to tape BBAD just to find out... I'll have to remember about that on Thursday night.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
The tennis one, and spinning around one! Wow!!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
How fixed was this?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
How fixed was this?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Pilar did very good on the HOH comp, practically all by herself, nice going.

But what a waste! I had no idea Kevin had total control of her HOH, I was thinking that maybe Pilar would think for herself, Godfrey's talk was good, but nope. She is totally playing Kevin's game and he has no qualms telling us that he wants Pilar help him win the game. duh.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that Pilar actually got a lot of the answers right. She doesn't seem terribly savvy but she is fun. It's a shame that she is so easily manipulated. Pretty funny all the failed and obvious attempts at throwing competitions.