TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: TV Episodes - Through to the Finale: Archive through April 19, 2015 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought that I'd just create one thread for the remaining TV shows. We don't really have enough discussion to make separate threads useful. :-)

Tonight's episode (April 13th) is the veto competition. I guess we'll see how they spin that disaster of a twist.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Johnny, Brittnee and Sarah had a 50/50 shot at the veto and potentially saving all 3 of them this week, but Brittnee has to play it selfish and stupid and go for Johnny.

If they had worked together they probably could have won it since everyone else was concentrating on Johnny.

So then Bruno wins the double veto and the entire twist this week is an epic fail.

Of course he is not going to use it.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Well said Flagg. and Britnee's mastermind edit is mystifying.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If it had been the forced veto at least he would have had to use it, but nothing would have changed except putting Brittnee on the block yet again as a pawn.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I was expecting Johnny to lay everything out in his veto speech but nada. They deserve to go if they won't fight to save themselves.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Plus you never know, Bruno may use it thinking hmm Canada voted for this they must want them off the block. It might get his mind ticking over. They don't know what other twists might lie ahead and he could worry that it will affect his game, perhaps we'll vote him out if we get the chance!?

An awful lot of crying with this bunch. I never get the breakdowns over letters when its only been a few weeks. Maybe a little more so when there are children, the card was cute.

And I have to say Willow would be wearing on my last nerve.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I actually started to wonder if they were just going to ignore the twist!

Also agreed that they used terrible strategy with the veto. And totally blew their speeches. Lame.

The task looked fun, though. And as much as I hate the product placement advertising, Remedy is an excellent show.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
This must be the discussion for the Veto episode? I was in the majority with voting for the double veto but why are they waiting for the next episode to tell us what Bruno did? Maybe it was better to have had that single FORCED veto, at least we knew that Bruno had to use it at least on one nominee. This way this twist could come to nothing if he chooses to do ... nothing.
Whoever is following the live feeds must know that already but I lack the energy to follow on that. We'll see what happens tomorrow night, since I don't care for any of the two nominees.

I still find the DR clips too bothersome, why couldn't they just let the scene play out, the constant insertion of their comments while the comp was on didn't leave much to our imagination, they had to spell out to us what they were feeling at the moment.

The whole fake illness was too cheesy for my taste, heavily staged and tutored to make them scream louder and louder, then just give them more junk food to make them more hyper. Geesh... just had to put the tv on 'mute' and let the captions on, without them and even with the sound on I can't understand what they're saying most of the time. I don't record the three hours of BBAD, what for? I'm tired of keeping the finger pressed on fast forward...

I would love to know when the Brits start their BB but no one is updating that board.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I find pretty much everything they do to be scripted and staged.

Every reaction to anything is overblown. Watch how they react when somebody is chosen to host the veto competition, its like they just won a new car.
They all do it, though some more than others. Willow is the worst.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
BBUK used to start in late May but in recent years its been some time in June I believe.

The only article reference to the start date I found said "some time next month" (May)

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed in Kevin in last nights show, and after Johnny saved his butt last week. Kevin is cold and calculating which is how he thinks will win him the game, but it just makes me dislike him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Johnny will come right back into the house a few days after he leaves and end up getting Kevin out.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
That's what I'm hoping for Flagg

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I'd guess it will be either Johnny or Naeha with the best chance of coming back.
Maybe Sindy, but probably not. She won the one comp on pure endurance and the first veto she won because the rest of them playing were so ignorant.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think Sindy, Naeha and Johnny are all good competitors and I would be happy to have any of them back with Pili and Britnee gone, gone, gone. I would also like to see someone do in Kevin, JP and Zach.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, before going to bed last night I pressed the 'record' button for BBAD, 3 hours!!! How could I watch that?? But, fast forwarding the commercials is not so bad and in 1 hour I did it, and the purpose was to see just how they behave when the show is not on, and I was right, they were completely a different group, more like the BB environment we are used to see, lot of whispers and paranoia talking and a much much calmer group than what we see on the show when they act as if they're all on Prozac.

I'm not going to keep recording BBAD, maybe towards the end to see just how they plot, for example I could tell the alliances just by watching those who talk together.

I still don't know if Bruno used the Veto but maybe it was left for the live eviction show and so nobody knows yet and I'm okay with that.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Obviously it must be production goading them to act that way then. If it was their idea then it wouldnt be ALL of them doing it.

I hope they didnt leave the veto and (if used,) new nominations for the live show, it would be as bad as another instant eviction as nobody would have time to campaign or strategize.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Bruno did not use the veto, Johnny voted out with a unanimous vote.

I don't really see the point of the "live" audience when they interview the evictee for all of about 1 minute.

Does the same audience at least stay for the Side Show?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They showed some footage from sequester house and then brought them all out "live" on stage.

For a second I had hope that they were gonna do it tonight, but no, Arissa just announced that they were going to compete on that stage to get back in and we can "tune in Sunday" to see it.
Probably shooting it after the live show.

What a waste of time, now there's no time for any of the HoH comp.

I wonder if the feeds are going to be down all weekend again? Not like I watch them anyway, but I might if we get to see when the evictee goes back in.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Everything production thinks will draw the viewer in actually makes this viewer tune out. BBCanada sure likes its "cliffhanger" endings. Very annoying to have so much fluff and not see the HOH competition play out live. Spoilers abound and we know who won anyway. Yes, feeds will be down Friday I think. The point and fun of the show is to let the viewer watch the game play out unedited. For some reason production thinks we won't watch the episodes unless they cut the feeds. Just clueless.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Passing Hwest a saltine with spray cheese.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I agree about the 'cliffhanger' that is a turn off and I hope the US doesn't get any bad ideas from BB Canada, we like to see the HOH winner on the show when it's not an endurance comp.

As expected, Bruno did nothing and the twist was a flop. Now I realize I should have voted for the single 'forced' veto and maybe someone else would be gone instead of the chap who just left. But they will compete to get back in the game and we have to wait to see this on the Sunday show.

Why does Zach remind me of the Trudeau brothers... that's weird.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Mummy LOL! Too funny.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jordan celebrates like an idiot when Zach wins HOH, and then in a dumb plan to "fix" his mistake, he asks Zach to put him up on the block.

We havent seen the evictee come back yet but if its Sindy, that could mess up Jordan's plan and the house might decide to get rid of another "couple" since they will have a chance.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Godfrey's nomination "you've slept your way to day 29, nap time is over."

Jordan and Godfrey nominated, plan is to backdoor Bruno while most of the house thinks its Kevin.

"Massive endurance challenge" for the returning evictee, obviously production wants Sindy to come back.