TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TV Episodes - Through to the Finale

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: TV Episodes - Through to the Finale users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 19, 2015Flagg25 04-19-15  4:32 pm
Archive through April 26, 2015Jimmer25 04-26-15  8:22 pm
Archive through April 30, 2015Hwest25 04-30-15  9:06 am
Archive through May 06, 2015Mummy3533225 05-06-15  6:40 pm
Archive through May 10, 2015Mummy3533225 05-10-15  5:28 pm
Archive through May 12, 2015Spunky25 05-12-15  3:54 pm
Archive through May 21, 2015Mummy3533225 05-21-15  1:19 am
Archive through May 26, 2015Sueby25 05-26-15  5:10 pm
Archive through May 27, 2015Jimmer25 05-27-15  7:50 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
The finale was exciting! I really enjoyed myself. All season they really amped up the quality and imagination of the comps and general 'feel' of the show.

I was so proud of the this group of hg's, played the game and were civil to one another. I liked how Brit said you could find something to like about everyone.

Super happy Sarah won! She worked hard for it even though she wasn't the best at the comps.

Now looking forward to the U.S. BB!!!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I almost thought Godfrey would get it because he did great in the last HOH, however, I'm glad Sarah won because she had true grit... won when she had to and a smart girl as well. Still, I'm happy with Godfrey coming in second as I didn't really like Ash.

This BB Canada, short and sweet... I'm okay with that.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
70 days, I think a lot of BBUS seasons were about 70 days.

Okay, not quite 70, 4 BBUS seasons were within 71-75 days long

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
THrilled with the results. I think I cheered louder when Sarah was picked as final two! LOL. I was really rooting for her. :-) It was a real nailbiter. Loved this season. Only watched it on tv and read the chatter here and discussed it by phone with a buddy who is also a fan. We'd be on the phone during all the commericals. LOL

The_beav

08-07-2005

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send The_beav a private message Print Post    
So a few answers on the Morning Show. Godfrey only got the two votes that we saw on the show. If Ashley had won she would have taken Godfrey. If the vote was between Ashley and Godfrey, Ashley would have won but the vote would have been closer.He would have gotten B's vote but not Sarah's.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thx for the info on the votes.

I hope BBUS is just as engaging this season. I've watched every season of Canada right to the end but I have always found my interest in the U.S. one lags at about final 5. I think some of my issues with the U.S. one is how the contestants manipulate the game versus BB taking the contestants to task. I am not a feed watcher of any edition.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I find that the Big Brother Canada production team does a much better job of maintaining interest throughout the season. BB US production starts strong but about 2/3's through they just seem to lose interest and give up. The last couple of weeks of Canada were as interesting and fun as ever. The last couple of weeks of BB US are usually a drag.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Exactly. And I have to say the Sideshow is a very positive addition and keeps you engaged. Arisa has really turned into a great host as well. I hope the quality continues to season 4. Plus I've got to hand it to the diverse cast. For the most part a lot of fun to watch.

The U.S. one seems to rest on its laurels. I hope we see a shake up in the comps and they ditch the same old same olds that the players anticipate. I want to see them on their toes, really expecting the unexpected. Make them work for it versus a vacation.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have to take the minority view here. I did NOT want Sarah to win. Too much crying for me. And she benefited from the twists too much. I think of the final three Ash played the best game!

But overall a great season, a little slow for me, but a nice cast!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I don't think Ash started playing until Zach left. Before that the term meat shield is appropriate. She had a large alliance and she just floated along. Sarah on the other hand was playing the minute she walked in the door. Godfrey started playing when he woke up and went on the block the first time. But Sindy should get the credit for saving him, no way was he pulling that off hisself. Jmo

The only twist I remember that Sarah benefited from was the save that Brit won, she benefit in that her partner in the game remained. The double benefitted everyone as it got Kevin out whom they all seemed to think was a shoe in to win.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Season 2 much more. This year had great potential - good guests, great comps, rocking house but too many Twisto's Twists IMHO and totally dismal management of Live Feeds. Also did not care which of the 3 won at the end. Lack of investment in the HG's due to the aforementioned lack of feeds and not caring to invest when some random twist can sweep away a favorite in seconds.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I also did not care which of the three won at the end, but that's because I LOVED them all.

I thought it was a superb season with a really great cast.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
My source for watching recorded episodes dried up shortly after the second eviction. But I liked what little I saw.

I'm glad a woman was the overall winner. (It's about time!)

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Ashleigh did try to play the game while Zach was in the house, but he over ruled everything she said. OTOH she wouldn't have known all those dates at the end if he hadn't insisted that she study.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
True re the studying, so he was handy for all sortslol.

Uncle Ricky, first season was a female winner as well.

I wonder if any of this season's relationships will move outside the house like the prior two seasons. BBCan has a better track record than the Bachelor!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
BB4 officially picked up...

http://www.shawmedia.ca/Media/PressReleaseDetail.aspx?pressReleaseId=6442462338

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
From the above link:

Global makes way for more homegrown heavyweights with green lights of three Canadian original series, including ratings juggernaut Big Brother Canada which is set to return for a fourth season. This past season quickly became the most shocking, twisted, and dramatic season yet, captivating Canadians across the country. The show's third season, and its inaugural run on Global, grew its audience by 40% over its sophomore season on Slice* claiming its place as a top 20 series across all conventional programming since its premiere.** Fans flocked to bigbrothercanada.ca to engage and cast votes to impact the show and were glued to the live feeds with over 1.6 million hours of live streaming consumed during the season run, a 33% increase over last season.

That is happy news! :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: