TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Episode - April 6th (Veto)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: 7th Episode - April 6th (Veto) users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well we'll see exactly what happened with the veto.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
It's kind of fun when there's some suspense, even for a feeds follower.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Brittnee and Sarah.....Fembot alliance.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Darn!! I got caught up in the episode. I have been staying away from BB Canada because doing both would be just too much. Lots of overacting for the cameras but the Veto comp is a good one.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I love the costumes they have for the Veto comps. And it does seem just from watching this on tv that Sara and Britnee's plans are known to everyone! Is the backdooree unaware?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Johnny won veto.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow, Graig actually thought he could get Brittnee to put up Sarah? Totally clueless.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If anything these DRs are getting even worse every episode.
I thought maybe they wouldnt be trying so hard in the DR and relax and be normal after a few weeks, but tonight's episode was the worst yet with Brittnee patting herself on the back in the DR every 20 seconds.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
The producers must be doing the happy dance knowing that a male HG is finally going to go out. Hope it's Graig - the house needs a break from his jerky behavior (as does the viewing audience).

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
True, even with her horrendous , overly smug DRs, Brittnee did get one thing right and put up the 2 biggest tools in the house.

I dont know if its production or the houseguests or both, but somebody please tell them that not every single DR has to be a sound-bite.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Production wants sound bites.

Oh for the days of Danielle Reyes (sp) and the devil horns in the DR.

The DR's hurt her, but with sequester.....whats the harm?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I agree the editing is getting worse, DR clips inserted so often and so brief that it confuses the scene, how awful! Then my pvr got confused with too many programs trying to record and I accidentally deleted Big Brother and only caught the Veto ceremony and they were talking about a 'bully' and I guess the chap with the blond hair was the bully and may be evicted, well, at least a guy will be gone next.

I couldn't tape BBAD at the Slice channel because to just watch 3 hours of it on fast forward doesn't make sense, don't think I missed much.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: