TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Instant eviction April 5

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: Instant eviction April 5 users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
The show doesn't air here for another four hours. Should I wait or let myself be spoiled? Will live feeds be back after the east coast airing?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for starting the thread! Those are questions only you can answer. :-)

Um ... Except the feeds. Not sure about that one.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I'm following on Twitter because I am incredibly weak. . and no one is spoiling here.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I don't type fast enough to spoil. Besides I am hiding from family that should be used to this by now.

Seems the spoilers I read were a bit wrong. Naeha and Brittnee up for eviction.

Gotta run before the commercial is over.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Naeha evicted by a vote of 9-2. Sarah and Johnny are the only ones who voted to keep her.

They had to write their votes down, ala Survivor and then reveal who they voted for.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Three women in a row now. That is not good.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid the women sealed their fate on the first night. They could have targeted the big guys with no consequences, but they voted for each other (as usual). Sigh.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Brittnee HOH.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I did not think I could dislike Bobby and Graig more than I did. But I do after this episode. You can be competitive without being a jerk. I'll be so happy when one of them walks out the door!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Graig especially is pretty annoying. I don't know how well people here remember "Back to the Future" but he reminds me of the character Biff.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
So three of the women just "realized" women are being targetted? In fairness, it was a really well kept secret ( said in a very sarcastic voice). Where does BB find these women?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Graig has turned out to be a big doofus. With Bobby a close second.

Graig telling Sarah that the house needs to be on the same page for noms, no it doesn't. That's my biggest complainant of BB, the lemming mentality.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
How unfair is it that the HoH has all the power and the nominees are screwed in an instant eviction since there is no veto?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Very unfair.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow what an intriguing episode!!! I really like the 'vault' room, the way the door 'rolls' open. lol
I thought the challenge with them standing on the podiums was entertaining, especially watching Graig and his partner struggling to stay up but not wanting to get to close to one another. lol

I like how Sarah was not buying into Graig trying to bully her into convincing Brit what do for nominations.

I'm interested what they will be doing on the show tonight!! Can't wait! This season is really good!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
To me Graig 'n Bobby look alike so I keep getting them mixed up. Seems they are also identical twins with their personalities. I can't wait for them to be g.o.n.e.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
This eviction was worse than the first 2, at least in the first eviction the evicted had the chance to play the veto comp, the second was backdoored and this third one was just bad luck, no chance to do anything at all, not even bargain a way to stay. And so three ladies already gone and hopefully with finally a lady as HOH things will change and a guy will be evicted.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I hated them not getting a chance to save themselves with a VETO comp-so unfair!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
But very glad the ladies won the HOH comp! I hope Craig goes!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well Big Brother isn't fair. However, I believe the first 5 players out will have a chance to get back in. Out of the ones out I'm hoping anyone but Risha.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I loved the drama that the instant eviction injected into the house. (But I also feel sorry for Naeha not being able to play the veto.)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: