TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Episode - April 1st (Second Evict...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: 5th Episode - April 1st (Second Eviction) users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - I wonder if they'll do anything for April Fool's Day?

I guess it is a given that Sindy with an S is toast tonight?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I don't know Jimmer it depends on how many people she can rub her bum on! lol I'd say probably, Brittany is no threat as far as these guys are concerned. After that catch by Kevin I think the women will be toast for a few eps if a guy keeps getting HOH.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
April fools joke coming up after the commercial.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Did they really break all those other things and flood the HOH?

So it looks like Kevin and Pilar are official.

Poor Johnny.

Wonder who's going to get evicted?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The water was left on in the HOH and the water leaked down to the lower floor.

Sindy out.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow...that's pretty bad flooding the place.

Yup....unanimous vote for Sindy.

Ohhhhhhhh Kevin is HOH. Interesting.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see how he plays it.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Loved hearing how the live audience was reacting.

Sarah and Naeha give me some hope, but I think the men are going to absolutely dominate. When will the women learn?

Do those people really think that chop shop stuff is funny? So lame. And somehow it seemed worse and pathetic coming from the girls.

Was that really the whole Godfrey blow up? It wasn't nice, but certainly not the horrible tirade people made it seem like.

I'm predicting a Brittnee/Naeha nom.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I hate those elimination comps, especially when there's a big alliance.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Live feeds off all weekend? Seriously? I was looking forward to relaxing on the long weekend with some BB and it's off? This is almost comical it's so ridiculous.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow, what an utterly cringe-worthy "live" vote. Practically every single one of them had some stupid saying or sign or both. They need to crack down on that because it makes it a real chore to watch.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The whole voting thing seemed almost choreographed. And yes most of it was lame and annoying. Some of them have watched BB far too much and think what their giving in the diary room is what the viewers want to see.

As for the April Fools Joke, where was the joke in that? You broke a camera? Sorry I missed the funny in there. Although good to know they will follow thru on punishments for destroying things.

I thought it was a good comp in that I didn't particularly see them putting up people based on alliances. I don't really like Naeha for some reason but I do hope she sticks around, she seems very determined and I think it will be her that could oust a guy.

Speaking of guys, I wonder if Graig really is as emotionally immature as he is acting or if it's a ploy of some sort.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I wished they kept eviction vote by the public, they would have kept Sindy, I would have kept her since she seemed a good opponent to those overly confident guys. I expect the women to go fast this way.

I find it annoying the frequent DR clips, let us watch the scene instead of inserting DR clips at every 10 seconds. They have these people explain every single detail of what they're doing as if we can't tell by looking at them what's going on. These DR clips show them almost hyper while they talk to us that I'm turned off. Enough already, calm the heck down, it's exhausting to watch them.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea they are all trying way too hard in the DR and the voting. I hope they calm down a bit as the season goes on.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, April 03, 2015 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
No farewell messages - that's a relief. I hope they'll keep those wastes of time out of the eviction shows throughout the season.

Alib

07-15-2000

Friday, April 03, 2015 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
Probably no farewell messages because one of the first five could be returning

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know how I can watch the live show? I'm not in Canada. Thank You

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If you mean tonight's show, I think that Evel Dick has it on his website.

With respect to prior shows I think someone else here will be happy to help with that. I haven't had to do anything because I'm in Canada.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: