TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Side Show

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: The Side Show users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I like how the side show feels like they're part of a family. Plus I'm glad it's been upped to an hour.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for mentioning it, Jasper. I have to remember to watch it. Is it on Slice right after the eviction show?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
No, it's on Thursday. Not sure what time as I set my PVR.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Miz. I'll take a look for it. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes as MIz said it is Slice on Thursday but I think I saw it repeated on Global on Saturday.

I do enjoy Gary and Peter and like how the show has past HG on. It just has an inclusive vibe to it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The Side Show muddied the waters of this veto choice even further. They do make is seem like if Canada chooses option two that both nominees would have to be vetoed that it is a given. My understanding is opt 1 is they are forced to use it and opt 2 is if the veto holder wants to use it both will be vetoed but they don't have to use it. If opt 2 was forced they would use that word as they did in opt 1.

I actually felt sorry for Graig he seemed a little shell shocked. I think he is such a good looking guy until he starts with the propa crap and talking like he thinks he's some teenage gang member. It make him look a little ridiculous

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Plus I don't think Peter et al should be able to give the first five advice on how to play.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
The advice seemed really unfair. I was thinking that too. Now he knows that he has to tone it down and not be as arrogant if he gets in the next time around.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I agree Strategist. Though in fairness, he seems to give everyone the same advice. I think it's funny that people seem to want his advice. In which place did he finish in his season?

I kind of thought the HGs looked silly being so excited to see Peter and Gary. But I guess they are incredibly bored and excited to see anyone new.

I like evicted Graig more than in house Graig. At this point, he's the one I'd least like to see go back.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, April 10, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Graig seems too defeated to me now. I think he acted like he was sure of himself in the house, but he's really just a softie.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: