TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Episode - March 25th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: 2nd Episode - March 25th users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 25, 2015Mamapors25 03-25-15  7:04 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
My feed was a bit choppy during the show. Didn't I hear Arissa say the feeds were up? The link is active, but the feeds are down.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Arissa did advertise the feeds being up but the website is saying they aren't available yet.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I don't have access to the feeds yet, the link to where they are is up but there is nothing on any of the screens. Must be they are waiting till the west coast watches.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She did say that. But I am not getting feeds yet. I get this screen.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Thats the screen.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ya, me too. Well I'm off to get my daughter ready for bed. See you later.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Some of the production choices are terrible. They have about 20 twists going on in the first 2 episodes. Too much! No possessions, no food, House guests nominating and viewers voting, returning house guest, money to screw up the house guests, vaults, locks, never see the first evictee on the feeds, do not know who is HOH at the end of the episode LOL. No feeds until 1 AM? Keep it simple Canada.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I think all that stuff made the first two shows so interesting. It really moved quickly and we didn't get to see much repetition of the first show on the second one.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I love all the "Twistos", keeps it interesting. Lol

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Anyone have a link to episode 2 stream or download?

Having a heck of a time finding a legit site...

PM please

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Global has it listed already.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch After Dark? Most of it was like watching paint dry in the hour or so I saw. I think there were two couples that went on a by date, Bobby and someone and Jordan and Pilar, this was pre elim, Risha was still there draping herself over the men. Not the greatest of strategies.

The only one I was interested in hearing the conversations of, Jordan, he whispers in a way that it is very hard to hear with the white noise going on when you turn it up.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Sarah seems like a very caring individual. Now if only these women can get it together and get some of these bigger guys out. I have a soft spot for Graig for some reason though.

March

10-02-2003

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
I started to watch After Dark and when I saw it was from before the elimination I turned it off. I hope thats not the way it is going to run all season - taped from some other day. I want to see what is going on now not yesterday.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: