TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2015 Season: Archive through March 20, 2015 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
All 16 houseguests have been revealed! WE need a banner! Please.

If anyone needs help with viewing, let me know and I will help. A GREAT, Diverse group of people (well not age diverse). I think it is going to be a great season!

You can read about them and watch videos (with a VPN if you are not in Canada) here:

https://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh I'll get working on it. Thanks for encouraging and helping others to watch. It's a great show and I'm sure most BB U.S. fans here would enjoy it. :-)

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I have no idea what I have done but I think I am at global and can access the houseguests.

why do I need hola?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Did you try to watch a video?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKaE_sLFUAs&index=3&list=PLH8WQiQqSH-oGoljCHO8Vl9_RdxdcyGHE

Videos you can watch without a VPN

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
will go back but will have to try again later

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
no to watch videos so have done something wrong

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
vpn wants me to sign in with an email?

really have to try later

thanks

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
https://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/theshow/houseguests/

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Rosie when you get a minute I can talk you through it. Pretty easy!!

Then you will be set for feeds.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
mameblanche, thanks. I can get to that part but not access the videos

mama, sounds good. later

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Rosie, I don't know if this will work for you or not, but I found this advice below, in the comments section of a BBCan (youtube) discussion:

"To watch the tv episodes on the website and the live feeds U need to download google chrome extension at www.Hola.org

you need to download the Google chrome extension because it's region locked. Here's the https://t.co/bLoaydppUc the website to watch the live feeds and episodes"

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
http://canada.bigbrothernetwork.com/where-to-watch-big-brother-canada-from-the-us/

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
HOLA is not working this year for some reason. Hence why we are using DotVPN! That is working!

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
I see no advertising about the Live feed on either Global or Slice. Will there be Live feed available? Also the house looks amazing this year: https://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/theshow/photos/a-look-inside-the-bbcan3-house/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Cyclops I can't decide if the theme is a Middle Eastern Casbah or a Bordello with the curlicues and all that red and gold.

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche it made me think of the game "The Room" with puzzle boxes mechanism. The pictures looks great but we'll have to see how it looks on tv.
I think it was a good call to replace the white fabric by black on the bathroom benches/couches. Those looked horrible when last season finished.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm so excited, can't wait until Monday!!! I read each HG's profile and right now I am routing for Sarah- Sort of looks like a hippy in her photo but is a BB fan, Britnee the plus size model (because I have never seen a woman with extra weight on any of the BB shows) and oldest player, the waitress as she could be ganged up on because she is the oldest, which isn't even very old, she is only 41!! Most are under 30 in this house.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think the theme is Steam Punk, 20,000 leagues under the seas! I do love the house!! and I also CAN NOT WAIT.

2 more days!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am rooting for Kevin, Johnny (he has a dog named VETO), Bobby, Willow, and Bruno!!! Brittany and Sindy with an S already drive me crazy!! Oh and I like the "older" woman, starts with a P, but I do not think she will last long. Think Sarah from last year.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Cyclope, I've seen promotional references to live feeds for this season including some sort of additional viewer controlled camera as well. There's also a link on the main web page but it's grayed out at the moment.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just checked out the house, it's very cool!!! Should be an interesting season!!!

By the way, hello to all the TVCH BB fans!!! Nice to see you all again!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I predict another women will be the first boot. Wake up women of Canada! Sindy with an "S" is really annoying but she could stir up some drama. She rubbed me the wrong way in 2 minutes. Wonder if she left the same impression on her housemates?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Video of the house, I had only seen pictures!

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/behind-the-scenes-look-at-the-new-big-brother-canada-3-house/

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
House tour with Arisa Cox:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVdSmJd2tP4&feature=youtu.be

There is a vault, must be that old secret room from last year!!