TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Upcoming...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2015 Season users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 17, 2015Mummy3533225 03-17-15  4:02 am
Archive through March 20, 2015Mamapors25 03-20-15  4:03 pm
Archive through March 23, 2015Mamapors25 03-23-15  7:37 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
NO, you can change countries anytime you want!! Start in the US, open Global website, change to Canada! You should be able to watch the videos then!

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I got hola working on Google Chrome on my laptop!! will I still need to sign in/sign up ? if so do I need a Canada email? HELP! and thank you. I am able to see video of live TV and of past episodes of season 2 so I assume it is gonna work?

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Mamapors.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
you got HOLA working?? that is good news, no one was able to get it working up until now!!
Is it the free HOLA, or are you paying?
That is what I used last year and it worked perfectly.

You sound like you are ready to go!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah I just checked, the free HOLA still not working for me, but DotVPN does.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
so you could not watch any video? I have video going and yes FREE!!

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
cool! so the feeds wont require any further sign in? goodie excited!

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
o and is DotVPN free?

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
just an FYI that prob belongs elsewhere, but as a diehard BB fan I need to tell everyone that BB Australia 2013 and 2014 are the best I have ever seen, so many great players! Watched on youtube) Tim on 2013 is just amazing

Kep421

08-10-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I am currently watching the first episode thanks to dotVPN and all the wonderful posters on this site!!

I'm so excited I can join you guys this season... YAY!!!

Bourque77

05-01-2006

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
I am having the most difficult time this year! I have a VPN set to Canada, on two different computers, but when I try to view the episode on either computer it connects but I just get the spinning wheel "retrieving data". There is a YouTube up of last night's episode but the sound is so poor it is unwatchable. Am I missing another avenue of viewing the episodes? If anyone knows, it will be someone here! thx

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BQ what browser are you using. I just now opened Chrome, activated HOLA to try it since Luvbbplayers said it was working, and the show is working!!!

Using HOLA I can not watch the houseguest videos, but I can watch the episode.

Using DotVPN I can watch both.

All in Chrome.

Bourque77

05-01-2006

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
Chrome. I just activated HOLA but still no joy. I'll try to find the show somewhere, thanks for the advice!

Bourque77

05-01-2006

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
Mama luvs me :-)

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
What time do the feeds start on Wednesday?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't think that has been announced.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
YES I love you BQ!!

I have heard after the east coast show, but I question that because that would be before the west coast gets the show.
I have no idea why they are being so secretive about this!!

Kep421

08-10-2001

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Mama, hopefully all the secretive black ops going on means they have some very unexpected twists they want us to be surprised with too.

If the producers can surprise me like they did the HG's the very first night, then bring it!!!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like this will be a great season. Love the way BB Canada takes all their belongings away and makes them sleep on the floor until they earn these "luxuries"

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tonights show should be jam packed with tasks to get back their clothes, furniture, food, etc.

They had to feed them pretty quick. And The Brick is going to want to see their furniture sooner, rather than later. And they do need their stuff. It has been 8 days since they went in the house. I am betting they have everything back by the time we see them tonight.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
A big thanks to Mamapors for all the help.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You are very welcome! I am just glad to have my TVCH friends to watch it with.

For those of you still trying to decide. It is better than US BB the last few years! Let me know if you need help.

Once the feeds start tonight, we will know if everything is really working, but if you have video on the Global website, I am pretty sure you are OK to go!

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
I am getting excited for the live feeds. I haven't had a chance to watch the shows as I have been running around the house like a crazy woman....so much to do before I get glued to my laptop. LOL

Should I go back and watch the shows before the feeds begin? What time (west coast) do the shows air? And are we able to watch live on the global site or do we wait until it gets uploaded?

Thanks for all the help getting this figured out Mama.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think they air three hours later on the West Coast (which tonight would be 9:00 on the West Coast). I'm not sure if they do live streaming from the Global site but I think that Evel Dick is streaming them from his site?

Mama is the expert on this though. :-)

Bourque77

05-01-2006

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
I visited the GLobal site and I have to be a TV Subscriber and sign in to watch the shows, is that correct? How are you all watching the shows but not subscribers? I know I know every year I'm confused!

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Hi Bourque. I watched the show and I did not subscribe. I signed up for dotvpn as per Mamas instructions and when it said United States I changed it to Canada. Then I went to the Global site and just clicked on the shows and was able to watch. I am not sure why it is not working for you. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for you, sorry wish I had a answer for you. Hopefully Mama will peek in and be able to help.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yep, http://www.eveldick.com.

25 minutes and counting!! then FEEDS!! YAY

BQ, exactly what Zippy said. You should not need to sign in to watch the archived shows if you have the VPN enabled. Just click through where they want you to sign up!!

I was even able to vote for who to evict.

Bourque77

05-01-2006

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
OH. I was talking about live show. and once again Mama to the rescue. I'm good now!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
YAY!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The live feeds should be up soon so I'm going to close this "Upcoming" thread and we can start talking about the live feeds in the live feed thread. :-)