TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 07, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2014: BBAU 2014: Archive through November 07, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think they kept Leo for Skye....dumb move. Bet Aisha is wishing she had taken the money.

Don't know why they made Cat/Lawson say mea culpa yet again. Mean BB...tres mean. I have always believed Lawson's relationship was almost over or over before he came in the house, so for BB to do this to both he and Cat is just not nice.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
For some reason today's show is really late to show up on any of the usual sources.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm watching it. Seems like they did a lot of editing for a 'live show'....skipping.

Lawson came out and when asked by Sonya how he would resolve the situation an audience member yelled, "Go to Bali!" ROFL!

The smartest thing Leo did was to get in a showmance with Skye. If she dumps him, wonder how long he will stay in the house.

Dave is very strategic just like Tim was last year. I don't understand the public keeping people like that in the house.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Awww, Cat got a standing ovation at the end of her 'good times in the house' reel.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
From bits and pieces, I gathered that Lawson and his partner had been broken up for some time and just got back together a week before he went on the show. Seemed Lawson kind of indicated that it was a not-well-thought-out decision on his part, though that's hindsight, of course. His exit appearance was a downer. Ugh!

Australia must like David but I don't care for him at all. Looking forward to seeing what super power he's given. When's Episode 43 going to be up for viewing?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If you go here, Cinnabarry, they might be able to tell you.

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
43 is finally up....

Leo is lucky they only just showed that scene tonight or he probably would have gone instead of Aisha.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Thanks a bunch, Cricket.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome, Cinnabarry.

Flagg, I think the AU public voted to save him possibly before Skye decided she might have a crush on Ryan. I can't think of any other reason he wouldn't have gone this time.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, November 04, 2014 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
We don't know who got more votes to save, Sonia made a point of saying the evictions were in "no particular order" and they never showed any percentages.

I think Cat probably got less votes but they had Lawson there and obviously wanted to spend more time with them and end the show with Lawson and Cat.

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 2:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
Could you believe Aisha saying "the money will always be there?" On the one hand Lawson is saying Aisha works two jobs to make ends meet, etc. On the other hand she's talking like $25,000 is nothing compared to two extra weeks in the house because the money will always be there.

I was actually impressed with Skye. That convo with Leo was the most adult I've ever seen her. Normally when someone's mad at her she just cries her way out of it. This time she's like "Hey, babe, we're not married. We're not even boyfriend and girlfriend." What a reality check. I agree that if the voters had realized sooner that Skye had pretty much gone off Leo, he would've been evicted. If he's nominated next week, he'll likely go. You can tell by the Facebook comments that the "Skylo" fans were horrified by this development, and surprisingly are angry at Skye for hurting poor Leo. I think they're more upset that they cooked up a romance in their heads that didn't really exist. And now I'm remembering Skye's words when David and the gang got on her case about being strategic in her nomination video. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

Today's show should be fun. Two farewell messages and the nominations. David with the power. Oh, boy. While I appreciate him being strategic, he forgets that a good part of winning the game is showing that you're at least enjoying yourself. He's still much too serious. I expect he'll focus on the originals since the intruders aren't as big a threat, and since they've made the effort to befriend him.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
No nominations yet, I was hoping to see them but I guess they have to wait for the full week for the intruders to be eligible to nominate and be nominated. So, tomorrow nominations for sure.

I always hope to read your comments explaining a bit better what the heck is going on, I usually understand what is going on by their body language or by snippets of conversations, but can't quite follow every word they're saying. For example, I understood that Skye cleared the air with Leo that things changed, he seemed to me a bit hurt and regrets getting close to her. Pryia seems to advise Skye but then talks about it with Leo. Skye asks Lina not to tell Leo about Ryan not knowing that Pryia and Leo already discussed about it. With the editing you never know what comes first or what comes after.
Then we see Ryan, David an the intruder discuss that the triangle involving Skye... huh? This makes me think someone is telling Ryan to forget Skye... but what did Ryan really say about Skye... I can't understand the way he talks sometimes. Then we have Travis and Lina tell Skye Ryan and David are running the house so that Skye won't get any closer to Ryan?? What the heck is going on... but I'm glad Lina is seeing through Ryan and warns Skye that he's playing her, or what?? Then somehow someone is saying Skye is stratetic...when talking to Leo on the bed with the poodle there and all the guys and Ryan in bed... what was going on? Why was Skye being strategic??? To me it seems all so silly, enough already.
Nominations will see Skye way up on the red zone anyway and she's going to be up again and again and the public may evict her with a shock eviction night... maybe for ratings? Who knows.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Spunky, I *thought* that in a commercial they said next week was the originals against the intruders. I *thought* that they said 4 against 4 but there are more than 4 originals left. I was half listening so may have misunderstood, but I don't know if they nominate this week. I was under the impression that they weren't noming.

I wonder if Travis will walk with Aisha gone.

Curlyq, I think Skye lost Leo *and* BB - I understand she's not obligated to him in any way but that was sooooo very rude. I think she feels she's untouchable & I think that was her demise.

I think Ryan is just toying with Skye.

As I said I only half watched it/half slept through it & will need to watch again to figure it out.

I wasn't surprised that Cat, Lawson & Aisha left. I even forgot Aisha was in the running when I posted who I thought would go. The couples get so boring when they get clingy.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Pryia seems to advise Skye but then talks about it with Leo. Skye asks Lina not to tell Leo about Ryan not knowing that Pryia and Leo already discussed about it. With the editing you never know what comes first or what comes after.

Spunky, Priya is 'controlling' Skye. Priya does this a lot.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
There is no way Travis will walk. He said in today's show that he now only has to worry about himself and doesn't have to worry about how Aisha is feeling.

Travis wants to win, he won't walk.

As for Aisha and the comment about the money, that is normal for BBAU and always has been. They all like to fool themselves into thinking they are there for "the experience" and it's seen as a bad thing to want to win or be there just for the money.
"Playing the game" is an insult, after all.

Mickiej

07-25-2004

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej a private message Print Post    
I think Skye and Ryan had some insightful conversations while Leo was in sanctuary, and Skye realized he was human, so she kind of got sweet on him. I don't believe that was the same for Ryan, he is there for the game and enjoying the ride.

Priya talked to Leo, but didn't specify Ryan, only asked in general terms...iwhat if Skye was interested in any other single guys. As for Skye, she can dish the meanness and being rude, but sure can't take it. That is immaturity and again I would ask the Aussie public "give her 200K, with her actions in the house"? No, she isn't married or attached, but sure likes to wrap around the eligible guys.

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
I think Skye and Leo have both been using each other, and I just can't buy the idea that Leo was really expecting a true relationship with her. He hit on Sandra a few too many times for me to believe that. I still can't get past that "You look like you'd be a good lay" crack. Ick.

Yes, Priya was just feeling Leo out on Skye's behalf, asking how he'd feel if she went after some other guy. He was the one who named Ryan, and she quickly caught it and asked why. She was probably expecting to find out who spilled the beans, but he just figured Ryan was the only one left (forgetting the intruders). It looked like Skye got over her Ryan crush pretty quickly. Maybe the cellulite crack did it, since we never know in what order these things happen.

I don't think Ryan has any idea about Skye's crush on him. The guys seem to be talking more about her negative feelings for David, her relationship with Leo, and how it's all strategic. If he knew about her crush I wonder how his behavior would change.

Fascinating to hear how everyone does what Ryan wants. He doesn't command attention on camera. For the first few weeks he was quite forgettable. What is it about him that makes people want to impress him? Is it simply that he's so critical that they seek to win his approval?

Here's yet another example of the bad editing. Why weren't we shown what made Skye dislike David, and what happened that caused it to become common knowledge?

Lina is doing a great job of staying on camera. She's the opposite of Marina. She might push too hard and get herself nominated, but she's doing a good job of opening people's eyes to things in any event. She really does need to stop crying at the evictions, though. It's a bit much, since many of the originals don't even do that.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think David is not thinking clearly, he wasted his power on Skye??? When we have Tom on top and 2 more intruders nominated?? What makes him think that Skye would be evicted with those 3 intruders nominated? Actually 4 with Leo. He only did it as a sort of revenge against Skye for being so openly against him but what a waste. He tried hard for Pryia as well but just couldn't. So, I think this 12 point power could be a waste if not used in a better way.

Travis will get the power next time and I'm curious to see what he will do with it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They all play the superpower the wrong way.

They always waste all of their points checking where everyone is on the list and then have nothing left to DO anything.

Forget about saving friends, use it on yourself. If you are safe, then spend one point to see if someone you want up is already up, if they arent, then add 1 point at a time until they are up.
If they are already up, then go to the next on your list.

You dont have enough points to save yourself or anyone else unless you are at the bottom of the list.
If you are at the bottom of the red list, then work to add somebody 1 point at a time until its a tie, then add 1 more point and you can save yourself.

Landslide305

08-15-2005

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landslide305 a private message Print Post    
I would not waste the point finding out where they are on the board. I would give the person a point and then see the board move to learn where they are. The only point I would use would be to see where my own name is on the board.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
That is how I would use it as well.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
On last nights show David tried just that, and he didnt see anything move. He mentioned it to BB and BB said something like "that would be cheating"

Either they changed it or its that 1 point didnt move the person and so it was basically wasted since he still didnt know if they were up or not.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
After using his point to see his position, if David wanted both Pryia and Skye on the red zone, he should have given right away 5 points to Pryia and 5 points to Skye and he still had 1 point to see Ryan's position. He only managed to get the 5 points to Skye but could not get Pryia nominated. I think both Pryia and Skye nominated would have been bad for Skye since I think they would have voted for Pryia to stay over Skye.
However, Skye's popularity is dropping fast and since it's a double eviction she may be saved by a hair since I think Tom and Richard will have less votes to save than Skye, but she is in trouble as she will be just above the two and if it's a triple eviction... bataboom!... big big bataboom (reminding me of how Ben was evicted).

A year ago yesterday Tim was the winner and I already missed the show but this time I may not miss it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
What's to miss?

I cannot believe Im saying it, but even the weekly low-budget party game competitions they did last year were more interesting than anything this year.

It might not have been nearly as bad if there were feeds, but if they have no feeds then they need to have decent storylines during the highlights shows, and this year there has been nothing.

Lame magic acts and the magician cheating on his girlfriend are not enough to carry a whole season.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The public is to blame as well. They got rid of the few potentially interesting people right at the start.

Maybe there would have been more going on if Lisa and Katie were kept longer. Even Gemma