TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 23, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2014: BBAU spoilers - show starts today 9/8/2014: Archive through October 23, 2014 users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Don't forget BBAU starts in 3 hours 40 min.

This site should have everything needed for the BBAU US fan -

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.com/

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Can we discuss the Launch?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was it good?!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I missed it, I couldn't stay up and can't find it anywhere. Maybe we'll have to wait a few days till it shows up somewhere.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
It's on youtube.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
it must be deleted already because I can't find it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think one copy was deleted but it is back now, because I'm watching it. The link above might help you find it.

They have a pair who are HOH and now they're adding more pairs, but I'm only about 20 minutes in.

Can't believe Sonja is 49, she looks amazing, and I'm very happy for the baby bump!

Oh, and Priya has the power, and there will be power plays. Sounds a lot like The Power in this year's UK one... I hope it plays out better.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Go to the normal site @ Watch Series. It's there. I just finished watching it.

I couldn't find it on youtube either.

The launch was okay. A lot of buildup, so a little letdown. I felt bad for the one guy...Dion. He was between a rock and a hard place in choosing a partner.

The last two guys in have the best chance @ winning comps.

Don't like the Power Couple thing at all. Can't like the first HG. She seems all about herself and will ruin Katie's chances in the house.

Power Play 1: Katie/Pria put Dion and his partner in the fishbowl (glass enclosure in the middle of the pool.)

Power Play 2: Katie/Pria have to decide whether they will take $10,000 and make the hg's have no food for a week....only protein shakes.

Pria wants to take the money; Katie not so much. They asked for 24 hours to think it over.

Pria = Pauline...ugh!

I'm going to pm you, Spunky.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cricket, I checked the official site but they won't allow another country to view the episode.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
will go to the discussion thread since this one is for spoilers.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Spunky - I PM'd you but since you haven't replied to my other PM's I can't send you another.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I was a bit underwhelmed. I'd been waiting for sooo long. Hopefully it will only get better. I miss last years' housemates.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's okay Will... thank you so much. I watched the show and commented on the discussion thread.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/10/an-intruder-fake-eviction-and-multiple-cameos-this-week/

It will be a busy week for BB AU this week. Don't read the above article unless you want to know all the spoilers, like who is the Power Person and more!

Looks like fun ahead and possibly some drama re the evictions.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Cricket, thank you for posting that article link.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
A late you're welcome, Willwillbee. I miss seeing your posts in the BB AU threads. Hope nothing is wrong and you are doing well.

*Spoiler*

What is up with this?

Tweets from Big Brother

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/

3m
MT #LawsonBBAU. #CatBBAU. The kiss.

What happens next splits the House in two!

#BBAU

12h
Big Brother ✔ @BBAU9

Lawson. Cat. The kiss.

What happens next splits the House in two!

#LawsonBBAU #CatBBAU #BBAU

---------------------------------------------
Video of the kiss:

https://twitter.com/BBAU9/status/523944084344303616

The Kiss That Divides the House

Discussion about The Kiss That Divides the House @ this forum.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Wow! That doesn't look to me like something that they can just blame on Cat (although I'm pretty sure some of them will)!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I didn't think of that, Merrysea. When they had their discussion the other day, Lawson's eyes weren't matching what his mouth was saying. His eyes said he was gone on her. It's not just Cat.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Mickiej51

05-08-2013

Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej51 a private message Print Post    
I realize Lawson has a LTR, but I thought towards the beginning I heard him say they broke up shortly before he entered the house. But then the next day she changed her mind. Obviously we have no clue the state of their relationship and Lawson will have to deal with the consequences. But it is what it is.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
They are advertising that on Tuesday, that someone will be offered cash to leave.

Cricket, thanks for thinking of me. I'm so frustrated with this season that I have few positive comments. I realize my expectations were too high but after the dull BBUS & disastrous BBUK seasons, I really needed BBAU to not disappoint.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Willwillbee, you don't have to make only positive comments. Call the show as you see it. I enjoyed reading your posts.

I understand completely what you are saying. I feel I just got to know the HG's a bit the last week or two. Don't know why it's taken so long.

So sad that the last vestige of a decent BB show is going by the wayside.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
The TV ad said 4 new HM Monday!!

So strange, we haven't even hardly seen Marina yet.

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
Oh, good. I was afraid I had imagined that. Four in one day! Wow, I guess they're really listening to all the complaints about the current housemates. I hope the new ones are fun. No wonder they tried to get Aisha and Travis out. I wonder if they'll realize that.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Interesting! Reading at Behind Big Brother. http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/10/ex-housemate-says-lawsons-girlfriend-will-enter-the-house/

She has 2 Tweets, though only one is showing, & 5879 followers